Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
i'm on right now lol anyone else on?

:]]
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i'm on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
cool lol have you seen those bafta photos?

• Pays :
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL LOOKS SOOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY GOOD, (like alWAys)
Did you see the Video, I LOVE HIS VOICE!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
lol i want to see it but my sis is watching TV so i cant cause its too loud lol i love rupert and will so those pics of them together are like my fave pics ever!! lol except will looks way better in them i rekon

• Pays :
i don't really like rupert, i mean hes a good actor and all but i don't think he's cute or anything

well in all the movies he is but like at premiers he is only okay but in HP 4 he is really cute lol so how was your day? what time is it over there?

• Pays :
my day was good, thank you and it's 10:51 pm over here, and i havn't started my homework!

whoa! lol it is 5:30pm here and i havent started mine either but yeah lol just watched the video!!! ohh both were cute except i realised that even though they are both english ruperts voice is deeper and more manly lol and williams is nice but it is softer.

• Pays :
wills is also manly, but i like wills cuz it's easier to understand, and were do you live england???
it's so erly over there!!!

oh yeah he is manly too lol but rupert's is deeper. i live in australia. its afternoon over here. i said pm didnt i? sorry if i said am. have you ever been there? where do you live?

• Pays :
i live in the US, but 5 pm is really early!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 22/02/2006 à 07:17

lol where in USA? i have never been there but i would love 2!

• Pays :
California!!!

I really want 2 go to australia someday, do you guys really have kangooroos everywhere over there, as pets???

lol no! i had an american pen pal a couple of years ago and they asked that too! lol we hardly even see kangaroos unless you go to a national park or live in the country

• Pays :
Oh, on all the discovery channels they say australia is full of kangoroos! I've seen the beaches on tv tho, they seem really nice!
I would really like to go there someday!

oh you should lol except in the summer it gets really hot! 30-40 degrees! lol and it never snows here except in the blue mountains. lol the beaches are nice except we have sharks SOMETIMES. do you get heaps of sharks in USA? have you ever seen a celeb or met one?

• Pays :
the only celeb. i have actually seen is zac efron, i don't know if you know him, but he used to go 2 my school! We ocaasionaly get a shark over here, but the water is ALWAYS cold!!! have u met any celebs.???
Edité par William_is_Hot le 22/02/2006 à 07:29

oh asutralia has kangaroos except not in the city where i live lol more in the bush

who's the zac guy? is he from a TV show or something? lol sorry not gd with names

Page : 1 ... | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums