Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i hope i will be able to. will said no, u will be able , just like i can with (urnamehere). Skander then jumped out of the chair and called Elizabeth.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah..., william, i have to tell you something...um, elizabeth didnt go home last night...dont worry, nothing happened, but, she stayed here...im really sorry..." skandar looked as if he was going to cry. "oh well, thats ok, nothing happened, and u too are in love, so ur fine"william said and turned to leave. "WOAH!", i grabbed his arm, "ur letting him go free for having a girl in the castle, yet anna is being locked up in her room for making out with a guy? how is that fair?" william thought about it. "its not i guess..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
doesnt someone look happy. then skander came back and told us that she was coming ovr in ten minutes

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
so william went with skandar to do some guy stuff, and i went up to annas room. i knocked on the door and walked in. "ur not supposed to be in here...if william finds out..." anna started to say. "let me deal with william. come on..." i took her hand and brought her out of the room. "im not supposed to be out here..." i looked at her. "yes you should...let me handle william, and you call erick...have him come over, i want to talk to him..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
so anna called erick and then she looked at me and i said..ill tell you when he arrives..and anna nodded and went back to her room..then i waited until erick came and then he finally got to the castle and said..anna called me..and i nodded and said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yeah, come with me." i took him into the library and shut the doors. "now, i know william was pretty harsh on you last night...and i apologize...anna is his little sister, and he thinks of her that way, not like the young lady she is..." erick nodded. "so i have aranged a picnic for you too in the garden today, with a satyrs supervision..."

just for you to talk about what happened the other day....and then erick nodded so i called a satyr to go for anna and then to go supervise them at the garden..then i went to

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
find william and tell him about what i did. "dear god dont let him be mad i thought to myself. i found him and skandar my the stables talking...

and i said..will i need to talk to you..will came with me and i told him what i just did and he said..are they alone?...no they have a satyr with them..and will said..well i guess its okay after all skandar had elizabeth here last night..and then i smiled and he said

"but she is still in trouble..." i looked at him. "then you better punish skandar too, he knows he shouldnt have girls here..." ok william said

and then will said..i hope that when Georgie has a boyfirend she wont cause all of this trouble..and i laughed and said..okay what will skandar's punishment be??.and will said

hmm, well, im thinking maybe no sugar for a few weeks, lord knows he needs less..."

i loked at him and said..will be serious you gave a really harsh punishment to anna..

"yeah, and you took it away, so i wont give a hard one to skandar..." i raised my eyebrows. "jut because hes a guy doenst mean he should get speacial treatment william..."

he brought his girlfriend last night...how can you trust that they didn't make out..i mean he wouldnt tell you because he knew that if he did he was going to get punished just as anna

and, how do you know that they didnt do more... i know he wouldnt, but what if he did...william, you really need to think about all of this...

so we just remained there in silence and then will said...

"ok, i have it..."

and he said..skandar will be punished for two days..and annas punishment is over since now...and i said

"ok, nut what will his punishment be... will it be the same as annas? it should prolly be close to the same...." "yes, it is the same as annas..."william said and we told skandar. "but i have a date tonight..."he said wining. "u dont anymore"william said, "now, go on, off to ur room...." skandar stompped back to the castle and slammed his door. "yeah, hes not too happy," i said and put my hand on williams shoulder...

Page : 1 ... | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums