Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
narniafreak,why d u have to go?!oh well.
-----------------------
then we got inside and saw Georgie coming down the hall.'Hello,you two.Why are you all wet?'she asked

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i looked at william. "we went swimming..." "ooh! i want to go next time!" georgie said and clapped her hands. "ok, sure..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and we smiled and then we heard anna and erick coming in and will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
ah, they must be back... ill go get lunch ready. so he left and i walked straight over to her, grabbed her arm and dragged her into the nearest room. "i saw you in the garden anna..." anna turned bright red. "you did?" she asked. her voice really quiet. "yeah, and i cant believe you would disopbey william twice! i would think you would have more common sense..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
anna..you are lucky that will wasnt looking at the garden when we got here..and anna said..well its just that i love kissing him..and i said..well if will sees you again he wont let you see him again..you two made a promise

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i know... i know...but, you know how it is... that rush that you get when your in williams arms, how you feel like you cant breathe when ur kissing him... i love that, and eric...eric loves me, the way william loves you..." i knew what she was talking about. how could i not know. then i said

i know..but you have dated him for a very short time..i dont know..maybe you should really try to wait some more time before you make out again..and then she said

i cant... its like something comes over me... u should just be glad thats all we're doing. i shot her a glance. "anna...im serious...you cant keep dooing this...im not telling william, but i will next time..." anna looked at me. "so why is it ok for you and william to make out, but yuet i cant make out with the guy i love?"

anna..you know the answer its really simple...we are married..and you aren't..

there fore... you are going to wait..." anna stomped out of the room.

and at the same time will was coming in and he said..what happened..i stood there thinking if i should tell him and then i said

nothing... she just cant find the book she wanted." then we all sat down and had a lovely lunch, minus the pouting anna who refused to eat.

then will asked skandar how was his relationship wqith elizabeth going and he said

great, although, shes a bit confuzzled casuse she thinks she knows you from somewhere, but she cant figure it out...i havent told her yet, cause things are going so well..."

then will said..ok ill get sure she doesnt see em for a long time and then i laughed and said

what, u afriad that shes going to leave skandar for you... who is married to me? oh yeah thatll be great..." then we all laughed. "true true..."skandar said,maybe i can bring her here to meet everyone... i wont tell her our whole thing..."

then i looked at him and said..okay and when are you planning on bringing her..and skandar said

how about tomorrow... after lunch..." "sounds great! i said and we all went into the garden for some air...with out anna, since she didnt want to go to the stupid garden,..."

then will said..why is she so pissed off and he looked at me and said..i guess ill go talk to ehr to see whats wrong..and i said

um, no, i think its just pms... dont worry, i talk to her later... and we went back to having fun with everyone else...

Page : 1 ... | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums