Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
yea i would make out with him but i wouldnt tell his family about it,though!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
am i crippled and cant walk? why did he carry me??? lol oh well, it was sweet...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
i layed there in his bed for what seemed like ages, and finally he returned. get your things. he said. i sat up. "what? huh? where am i going? whats going on???" i walked out of the room and across the hall. he got out my suitcase and put all my clothes into it. i stood there in the doorway, tears streaming own my face. whats going on? i iasked, but he wouldnt answer me. finally he handed me the suitcase. go get in the car... ill be down in a minate..." i walked slowly down the stairs thinking to myself, this is it, i ruined everything... i got into the car and stared out the windsheild. finally willaim got in the car, and drve off down the raod. please... where are you dumping me at? at least let me know that..." tears were streaming down my face. "im nt dumping you... we're going to my uncles house to stay there untill my family will speak to us again...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
CHECK OUT MINE. Someone keeps interrupting...

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
hello! continue with the story....gosh! it just got interessting!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
Hello? Any ideas?

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
how about we get to his house???? would that be good???? cause then we could meet his nice uncle... someone continue it...

• Pays :
hey im here you continue on eith Story Game for 3 more posts,k?

uhh, ok, but why just threee posts??? oh well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
william pulled p to his uncles house and put the car in park. he turned to me and saw that i was still crying. "hey... im sorry if i scared you...i was just so angry at the moment that i couldnt even talk to you. he pulled me over and gave me a hug. im really sorry, next time ill tell you whats going on b4 i snap ok?" all i could do is shake my head. "alright, well, its time to meet uncle harry... hes really nice... once u get to know him...

all of a sudden, a man kicked the front door of the house open, and stood there in the doorway. "willie is that you???? my lord it is!!!!" the amn ran over to the car and opened the the driver door and pulled william out. he hugged william so hard that he pactically picked him off the ground. then he saw me. "whos that? uncle harry asked. william walked around the car and opened my door to let me out. "uncle harry, this is my fiance...(your name)" ncle harry stood ther for a minate then bit his fingernail and said...

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
lol.. thats a good one narnia freak
---------------------------------------------------
"youre fiance?" uncle harry said. "yes" will replied. uncle harry was speechless at first and then started to approach me. "and wats youre name?" he asked me. "(wateverdanameis). im glad to meet you" i said. "isnt she wonderful?" will asked uncle harry. "yes. and a gorgeous one too. well nice name" uncle harry continued, "will. i have to tlk to you" "wat is it?" will asked and then uncle harry waked around with will leavin me in the car. i got out and entered uncle harry's house. once i came in, i saw another woman dressed in wedding clothes sittin on the couch near the fireplace. "who are you?" she asked me. "my name is(thename), and you are?" i said. "names chantal. nyways y are you here?" she asked me. but i didnt answer, instead i said. "are you having a weddin? whose the groom?" "o yes. im gettin married to william thomas moseley" i was appalled and said...
--------------------------------------------------
sry bout the marriage part with teh other grl.. the story i guess will be interestin after this

i &#9829; William Moseley!!!!!
i surely hope this is another william than my william aka my fiance... she looked at me and gave a wierd look. uhh, no, the only william i know is the one that is outside now. "tsake off that dress now, and no on gets hurt.... just then william walked in and said..

• Pays :
'Chantal,I thought we were over!' 'We were,pookylips.But I missed you so much,that i knew i had to marry you.' 'Just leave me alone,Chantal!'

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
"but i luv you william! i noe you still luv me" chantal declared. "the only person i luv is (thename) not you. that was like a long time ago. i dont even care about you" will affirmed. "william. you have to marry her. dont you noe teh wedding is today? you really have to marry chantal" uncle harry said. "and wat if he wont?" i asked in a pretty angry voice. "well if william wont marry chantal, he will be.....

i &#9829; William Moseley!!!!!
  • Pays : Canada
out of the family" "SAYS WHO?!" william yelled angrily.
"says me!"

im down with that.
"come on!" william said and we ran out of the house and got in the car. "well, i guess we wont be staying at uncle harry's house...i said. "no, we wont... i guess that leaves georgie..." we drove for a while and finally around 3 in the morning, we reached georgies house. william got out of the car and i followed. he rang the doorbell and georgie, half asleep, opened the door and jumped on william. "ur here! she screemed. "yeha im here, is it ok if me and my fiance stay with youy for a while..." "yes of course... let me show you guys to the spare bedroom... she went in the house and we followed her. eventually we got up to the room, and let us get settled. "well, ill let you have the bed and ill take the chair..."wiliam said as he pulled a blanket from the suitcase...

• Pays :
whos georgie? Sorry
Edité par William_is_Hot le 24/01/2006 à 01:08

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
she lucy from the movie...

so we spent the whole night talking about what we where going to do until we fell asleep.. the next day i woke up and woke up will "how did you sleep?" hmm well my back hurts a little bit he answered and started laughing

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
OH, I knew that
-------------------------------------------------
So, what are we going to do no, I mean we can;t stay here forever. I know answered will, for now let's go get some breakfast and he gave (name)a quick kiss.
Edité par William_is_Hot le 24/01/2006 à 01:41

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then we got in the car and drove off down the road... i had no idea where we going, and neither did william. but we didnt care...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums