Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
well, id hav gottena little chips and salsa on them but georgie was in there, so i figured that i should keep it on the down low...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
Had to eat. It only took 15 mins though. Anyways.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I dunno but it seems like forever ago!" I replied, happy to finally be made out with. We made sure Georgie was asleep and then I changed into my bikini and climbed inside the hot tub. Will walked in wearing a hott swimsuit (No, not a speedo YUCK)and climbed in next to me. Just as I got next to him and got comfortable, my phone rang. I let it go. I didn't want to ruin the moment. Will and I made out until 9:00 am (4 hours of making out WOW)and then climbed out of the pool. I checked my message it was from Skander. It said, "I'll get u two if it's the last thing I do (Nice pun, huh?)!" Now I was worried. I ran down the hall, Will at my side still in swimsuit, and noticed Skander running up the stairs calling, "Did u get my message?"....................

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Pays :
'Yea,and i've got a message for you.'i said.'Really?What's that?'skandar asked.'This!!!'i pulled out a sword and tried to stab him but he moved out of the way.

on the edge of seventeen...
hehe ok...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
omg! william said and he rolled his eyes. skandar walked over to william punched him hard in the eye. oh no you did not just do that!!!!! i yealled and grabbed the salsa. i ran over to skandar and poured the salsa (which was the hot stuff) inhis eye. "my eye! my eye! he creid. and ran off, but he ran into the railing of the porch and fliped over and fell on his head on a thing of condrete that was goning to be our new sidewalk. the cement dried, and his head was stuck in there forever well, now that that is taken care of... lets eat! i said and went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
HAHAHAHA SKANDER! TAKE THAT! The End. NOT! <^> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Breakfast! R u nuts honey!?" Will said as he leaned toward me and sat next to me on the kitchen table. "I luv to make out, but I think we should visit Aslan. He really misses us, honey, he never sees us anyway between the making out and killing co-stars." "Allright." I agreed and changed into a cute outfit. Will did too, but all of his clothes r cute so, yeah, anyway. He grabbed my hand and we started toward Aslan's castle in Narnia. We walked through the wardrobe and...............

haha the killing of costars... thats good...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well, ill take some breakfast with us then,, how bout a granola bar? ok, fine william said. we walked over to his castle and he greeted us. good mornig your majesties... had a good night???" he asked and smiled. "uhhhhhh, um, well, uhhh i began to get flustered and william, who always has good composure. said," "yes of course, we had some problems, but it was smoothing sailingafter that..." he squeezed my hand as if to say, dont worry, i got ur back... Aslan looked a me, so, are you too love birds thinking about heirs yet??? u must have one now that you killed the other costars... well georgie is still here, but shes not ready to be a ruler yet....

"Umm," I smiled and turned scarlet. Will squeezed my hand and said "Do u mean start a family, Aslan?" Aslan replied, "...........
Hahaha. U have to make the final decision. Of course if u say yes we won't go into details if u know what I mean. We're not pervs!

darn you!!!! omg this will have to be my last post... my meanie dad is making me get off!!!!!!!!!! omg! im so pissed! ok...so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"uhhh. i dont know... we havent really talked about it yet... um, i wel... i mean i guess we hope to one day... but um, i dont know about it just yet..." i looked at william and he nodded in agreement. aslan. nodded. i see, well, u may not have much time you know, no one is told they will live tomorrow..." "yes yes aslan, we know, but we're going to wait a while..." i said. william, knowing i wanted to change the subject said,"well, lets have some tea, shall we???

The End!!! SERIOUSLY. That's It! NNNNNOOOO. We'll continue tomorrow from here.

• Pays :
hey,i'm still here!

on the edge of seventeen...
I know but I think we should wait for narniafreak. She wrote some good stories . LOL

uhhh, im here!!!!! start the story!!!!! please!!!!!!

yess start the story becuase i liked it
yeah me too alright.. continuing...
the three of us sat down on a big comfy couch and siped tea and had mufins, and talked about the latest news. it was well after noon when we had finished, so william and i decieded it was time to leave... we had some...things to do . so we thanked aslan for his hospitality and walked back to our cabin in the woods, but not before we made a few stops i.e the river

hehe going on...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this time we went a little further down the river and found a small waterfall. william ran over to it and climbed on op of it, gave a tarzan yell hit his chest and jumped into the river. i kept waiting for him to come up, but he never did. "william!!!! william!!! i was shrieking. i was leaning over the the edge of the river, and all of a sudden, he jumps out of the river, grabs me and pulls me in. "sorry hun... i was just playin..." william said all i could do was throw myself on him and kiss him...(for you willlover, if u ever come back...) LONG AND SLOW we went under the waterfall, and swam around and splashed each other and had a lot of fun, we finally went back to the cabin... adn cuddled by the fire while william read aloud...

so he kept on reading until it was time for dinner then went to the kitchen and had tuna sandwiches..after that we started talking and i asked will why didn't we move back to cair paravel, and he answered ....

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
you know, i dont know... i really dont know. do you want to move back to thecastle???" he asked pulling me onto his lap. "well, i do love this cabin... its so cozy and romantic here, but at the same time i love living in a catle...which ever you like better, thats the one we will live in. he looked around the room, and looked at me. "i miss the castle... he said quietly...

well, then we should go to the castle dont u think that? i said..yeah i guess said will....
"well then tomorrow we will move back there..." "thank you (your name), you are the greatest ever...then he pulled me closer and guess what??? we kissed LONG AND SLOW...LONG AND SLOW...for the rest of the night...(our sleeping patterns suck...have u noticed that??? lol)

"i think its a good idea, i mean we can come back in here whenever we want to"... "yes thats a good point" will said.. so we got up and went into the bedroom and started packing all our things and then we left them by the door...after that we went to bed.. "tomorrow will be a long day"i aid "im glad we are going back to the castle answered will and i kissed him good night...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums