Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
you guys are prettier than me

im down with that.
you guys are prettier than me

im down with that.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i don't have any "okay" ones rigt now, and i'd be embarrased cuz evryone else is so pretty

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
thnx... i think u are prettyy
well when u have an "ok" pictureeee
ha all your pictures are probably beautiful

im down with that.
  • Pays :
i'll get my camera right now.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeeyyyyyyy
jajaja
  • Pays :
aww, i have to wait for my mom noow cuz my camera is not charged
Oh yea, i have braces cuz i used to have really bad teeth.

thats okay i have braces too..and paui also..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yeah i am a brace face!lol but they are going to take them off soon!!! im soo happy
  • Pays :
yay!!
i'm not the only one!
I'm geytting them off soon as well

yeahh!!! we are brace faces
but soon we wont be brace face..... we will have
perfect teeth
  • Pays :
danielle,you are sooo prettier than me in my old pics!

on the edge of seventeen...
why dont you put some new pics..william_693??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yes new picsss
  • Pays :
whos older annie or paui?
i'm 14. 15 in may!

we are the same age..im a month older..but we kind of grew up together..so we know everything about each other..we even used to go to the same school it was really cool..

we are both 15 annie's b-day is in december and mine in january
  • Pays :
evryone says i look 12

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums