Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
we were joking and laughing and talking about how we thought each other will be in the future and the will

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
siad someones knocking, so we opened the door and it was...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
Daisy.. she ahd come to apologies and to aske will something about

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"yeah, so u know about those paparizzis? she said. yeah, i mightve told them where u would be... im really sorry, and i dont know why i did it, but i did..." william looked at her, then said, "well, thats ok, i guess, um, everyone just knows that were going out now..no big deal..." then daisy hugged william, and hugged me and left. william turned to me and said....

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
which one are we going to use for the rest of the story?

• Pays :
what do you mean?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
well narnia freak said that daisy left after she hugged will..and then you posted that she got inside the house..so which one are we using

• Pays :
o, narnia freaks, we posted at the same time, sorry.

is narnia freak still here??..just wondering

• Pays :
i know, she hasn't posted in a while

yeah..well you choose iwth wich one are we going on

• Pays :
narnia freak 's

finally she is starting to act her age...and he laughed..well lets get something to eat..will and i went to the kitchen to see what we were going to eat and then he said

• Pays :
will took some bread and tuna and made the most delicious tuna sandwiches ever!

haha, i said, u and ur tuna..." william smiled and handed me a sandwich. "well, hey if i like it, then why shouldnt i eat it???" very true i said..

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and grabbed my tuna sandwich..we sat down eating our tuna sandwiches when will said

• Pays :
something is missing, so he stood up and made some tea.

he came back and sat the tea down next to me, and i ook a sip. "u know, i really wish i had some muffins...im in the mood for mufins." i got up and went into the pantry and found a mufin mix and started making them...

will started laughing..then i said "why are you laghing".."its just that i had never seen you making muffins" and he laughed again.. then i answered "well get used to see me" then will stood up and

stuck his finger in the muffin mix and licked his finger. "ew dont do that! i said, "theres raw egg in there, u could get sick! i said. willaim smiled. "well, what r u going to do about that> he asked and did it again. "well, im not sure..." william then took some of the flour and threw it at me. "omg! u did not just do that! i said and threw some flour at him...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums