Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then after long hours of ebing at the garden we came back inside the castle and when we got there we saw erick and he smield and said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
hi, im here for anna...do you have the chaparone ready?" i looked at him. "anna isnt going out tonight... shes a bit under the weather... sorry." eric looked confused then said goodbye and left. i went up to annas room. "ok heres the deal smarty pants i said and plopped on her bed,"im sick and tired of u whining and complaining about you wanting to be treated more like and adult when u act like this. stop pouting, get up and join the family... im sick of this and i dont care if you want to makeout with him, you arent so get over it!"

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then anna said..you dont understand..and i said..i do..but if will prohibited it and you promised you need to fullfill your promise..or then you wont be trusted..just like now i dont trust u that much..and anna said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"well, its stupid that i cant and you guys ccan... my lord skandar had a girl in his room and you arent doing aything to him..." "thats not true, hes being punished like you... just in a different manner..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
besides he didnt broke a promise..and you did...anna you choose or you obay..or maybe you can tell will what you did and ask him if you can continue doing that..and she said

"ok, fine... but will i ever be able to?" i smiled. "yes, in time... you just dont know him as well as u should yet...now come downstairs with us..."

and anna nodded and came with us..when we got back downstairs will said..

aw, is ur pms gone?" anna looked at me. "yeah i said.

and she smiled and then will said..im glad and he laughed

the i went and sat down next to him and he started reading aloud...

until we all got tied and then skandar went to his room..and anna also left and georgie was falling asleep and will said

well, i think its safe to say we can leave... so we went out to the garden...

and will grabbed my ahnd and said

nothing, because he pulled me closer and kissed me LONG AND SLOW... and then...

until we heard some noises and we saw..

skandar sneaking out with anna. william was about to yell at them, but i put my hand over his mouth and i pulled him to the ground. "lets just see where they are going first..." i wispered

so we followed them and we saw that they were going tot he pub where erick and elizabeth were and will whispered..

"ok, now can i panic?" "yes, now would be the time to panic" i said and william walked over to their table..

and he seemed really pissed of and said..

sry i have to go! its been fun!!!!!

Page : 1 ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums