Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"well, not if i have to kiss him, that was so weird!!!" she wriggled her nose and i laughed. "well, if you dont want to be his girlfriend, then tell him..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and she said..okay..ill tell him..but should i tell will what happened..and then i said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"no, i dont think you should... hes gone through a lot today, and i dont think he needs to worry about you too.. " so i hugged her and we went downstairs...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and willw as talking to one of the centaurs..and then he said..oh here you are ..hey gorgie did you have a fun time with your friends?..and georgie nodded and then he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
well, im glad, o by the way, josh came by and wanted me to give you this..." he handed her a small package wrapped in paper. her eyes got big and she ran back upstairs. i followed her, and when she opened it, she saw it was...

a little pink bracelet and it ahd a note that said..

to girl who has my heart, love forever, josh. she looked up at me. "well now what am i going to do? i cant tell him no now.." i looked t her. "why not?" "because, i like the bracelet and i wanna keep it she said blushing. i laughed. "hmm, why dont we talk to william, i know i said not to before, but i think we need his help..." so we went down stairs and found william in the libray and i asked him to come with us and georgie told him everyhting...

will laughed a little bit and said..kids love..and then he said..well maybe you could tell him..

that as falttered as you are, you are too young to date and you need to think about what is best for narnia..." she seemed to like that, so she laeft and i looked at william. "shes sp adaorable..." "i know..." willaim said and we went back to the library and read for a while...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
really sorry, but i have to go...ttyl!

then we heard anna and skandar talking and then they went into the library and said..

• Pays :
omg! we were just talking bout u to and
~~~~~~~~~~~~
srry dont no wat to say

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i asked what were you rlking about???"

well just about that we feel really good right now because you trusted us and gave us permission to date..and then will said

"well, we thought you should...but u still have a good seal of responsibility..." "we know they said

and then they both left and will said...im glad im starting to trust them..and then i laughed and said

"im glad u are to... ur in a better mood when u are.."

and he laughed and then he grabbed my ahnd and kissed my cheek and then he hugged me and said

"im sorry if ive been pissed off lately...its just all the stress..." i know i said and squeezed his hand

and then i started kissing him until..

anna walked in. "oh! sorry she said, i forot my book...carry on.." and she walked out of the room

Page : 1 ... | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums