Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then i laughed and i continued kissing him for a really long time

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
and eventually, although i dont know how, we were upstairs and i fell asleep on teh bed...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then next morning i woke up really early and will was still asleep so i just went back to sleep..then i woke up a couple of hours later and will had already waked up and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
geez, its about time someone woke up.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
"sorry, im really tired... and sick... man, i really dont feel well." willima touched me cheeck and pulled it back. "ur hot...really hot..." i smiled. "come on william, not now...im not feeling wel..." he shook his head, "no, imean you are hot as in you have a temperature..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i touched my forhead and then i said..maybe i do have fever and then i said

• Pays : France
the tea which I drink was a little strange

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
william looked in the cup. "its not tea... its poison!!!" my eyes got big and william rushed out of the room to go get help. i layed there, hoping that i wouldnt die...

i could stand up i felt to weak and then i starting feeling tired and i fell asleep..then i heard someone walking in the room and i woke up and saw

a centuar. he picked me up and put me gently on his back. come ur majesty, we need to get you some help...

Hello !!
Here a crazy girl !!

"Quand on est roi ou reine de Narnia une fois on l'est pour TOUJOURS" www.finadu78.skyblog.com Vive MOI !! Cristiano Ronaldo William Moseley et Jesse McCartney !!!! http://fina786.skyblog.com
i was feeling really bad and i then the centaur said..we are taking you to..

the camp hospital. william will be coming soon, as soon ashe finds the thing that did this to you...

then they took me to the hospital and they placed me in a bed and then a faun..came in and said..hello your majesty im the doctor..and then he said..

hello faun, im the patient... i said then he did all this stuff to me and i fell asleep...

when i woke up i saw georgie by my side and she said..are you okay?..and then i answered i guess i am..and then georgie said

"i hope you are..." here i brought you these.... and i saw...

some beautiful flowers and georgie said..i got them near the garden today and she smiled and then she placed them in water..and then i said..georgie do you know where will is?..and she said

no... he went to get the thing that did this to you... i dont know where he is..." "oh i said and layed back again, wishing he was here

ohh yes he has the tea with the white whitch! INCREDIBLE and then

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS

Page : 1 ... | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums