Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and then he said...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i'll have to ask our servants if they saw anyone suspicious...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
and then the doctor came in and asked if he could talk to us and we nodded and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
okay, we examined the tea and noticed that magical and if it is not completely removed from your body it can strike again anytime. Will looked at me with a sad and worried expression on his face and he said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
and what are you going to do to remove it from the blood..and then the doctor said

• Pays :
this really happened to someone i know
----------------------------------------------
we must find donators and while we take out her blood we will replace it with those of healthy donators, it will be about a months process. me and will looked at eachother and...

then i said..is it risky..and the doctor said..

• Pays :
yes, but it's our only hope, at that will said then what are you waiting for do anything, just don't let her die...

and then the doctor left to look for some donors..and will said..dont be afraid everything will be okay..and he hugged me..and then i said

• Pays :
i hope so, i want to live with you forever...

and then we stayed there until the doctor arrived and said..that evrything was ready to make the blood transfussion..and then he said

• Pays :
can will stay with me i asked, sure said the doctor and will sat next to me, 3 hour later...

the blood transfussion was over and the doctor said

• Pays :
we're done but you will have to stay here for checkups all day for a month, will said WHAT, but the doctor only said she must...

and then i said..will its okay you go abck to the castel you must eb tired

• Pays :
si he kissed my forehead and left...

and the enxt morning when i woke up i saw a nurse on my room and she said..im sorry your majesty did i woke you up..and i said..

• Pays :
no. it's okay, then the nurse said i have some very good news for you and i said what is it, and she said...

the doctor says that maybe you can go back to the castle in a week but that you will have to take a nurse and to have the doctor go there for you checkups..i smiled and i said..thank god..i want to go back.

• Pays :
ok, but right now you have a vsiter, and then...

Page : 1 ... | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums