Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i saw will coming in and he said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
hey, you feeling better and i said yes a lot better, so he came over to me and kissed my forehead gently...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i told him what the nurse said and he was very happy..."so u can come home soon???" i nodded. good... everyone misses you...a lot..." "have them come visit i said...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and he said..i missed you last night..and he grabbed my hand and then i said..well i missedeverything last night..and i laughed

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i really missed you holding me... there were times when i woke up and reached over for you, but you werent here...it made me so sad..." william then sat on teh bed and pulled me into his arms. "well tehn, we have some catching up to do dont we???" he said...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i guess i said and he came over to me and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
and then i laugehd and said..at the hospital?..and then he laughed and kissed me and we stayed there kissing for a really long time until..

a nurse came in. "oh.. ur majesties.. im sorry... ill just be a minate..." she was blushing and so were we. when she left, i looked at william. "i told you not in the hospital!!" and i started laughing. "i dont care...he said and went back to kissing me...

we stayed there kissing for a really long time and then i pulled off and said..im tired and will said..oh well ill guess we can continue later and he laughed

and i layed back, but william didnt leave, he stayed there with me and held me, since he didnt the night b4...

and then the doctor came in and said..well i hope the nurse told you the good news and i said..yes she did..and he smiled and said

good, so why arent you packed???" i looked at him. "she said not for another week..." the doctor shok his head. "no... what is she giving you?" we walked over to my iv and looked at the label. "omg... (urname) dont u dare move... i need to get this out of you now, b4 u die..."

• Pays :
WHATS GOING ON!! shouted will and...

my eyes got huge and i said..what that medicine is going to kill me and the doctor said

its not medicine... its poison..." i looked at william. "william...i wispered....

• Pays :
i love you...

and the doctor said..the poison didn't got into your bloodstream sice they recently changed the medicine for this and then will said

"why are u telling me this... ur gonna be fine.." he said. then he wispered to himself,"god i hope so..." me held my hand and kissed it. then i passed out...

and then i woke up but i felt really dizzy and my head hurt and the doctor said

• Pays :
are you ok, what do you feel,and i said dizzy and the doctor said...

Page : 1 ... | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums