Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"dont move...it will only move the poison faster..." i titled my eyes over and saw william in the corner with his head in his hands sobbing...i wanted to cry, but i couldnt...then i passed out again...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and the next thing i knew was

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
it was pitch black and no one was there. "oh god im dead i thought

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then i fekt that someone was grabbing my hand and i suddenly woke up and saw will and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
are you okay, i sighed and said yeah, im fine, just a nightmare, then will said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
you are getting better..but anyways you will go home since it will be safer there..and he said

• Pays :
yes, a nurse is going to be with you all the time. Okay i said weakly, will tried to look happy, but i could see sadness in his eyes, and i said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
will please dont be sad..it hurts me seeing you like that..and then will said

• Pays :
i'm okay, it's just, i don't want to loose you, i know i said. Then i said will kiss me, knowing that always makes him happy, i saw a twinkle in his eyes and he came over to me and...

and kissed me really softly and then he said..

• Pays :
you know how to make me happy, i smiled and said, so do you, then the doctor came in and asked if i could try to stand up and ...

so i tried and i could but i got really tired and i felt like if i was going to fall so i sat down and the doctor said.

• Pays :
hmm, either we'll need someone strong to get you to the car, or you will stay here another day the doctor said. So i looked at will, but he was already picking me up...

and he took me all the way to the car and then we got to the castle and he plced me in bed and he said..

• Pays :
there, now you can't go away, the doctor and the nurse were there, and then they asked if they could talk to will outside and a minute later he came back and said, they just told me which medicines you were to take so i said ok and fell asleep...

• Pays : France
when i woke up , will was here but he was different...I didn't know why and I ask....

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
  • Pays :
'Will,what's wrong?'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : France
"this hospital doesn't have some tea!" he said
Edité par cecilia le 19/02/2006 à 12:03

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
"we're not in the hospital... we're home..." william looked around. "oh yeah..."

and we both laughed and then he said..you look better now and i smiled and said..yes but i want to walk again i think im a little stronger now..and will said

Page : 1 ... | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums