Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"are you sure..." and he helped me up...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i barely walked three steps and i fell and will helped me up and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"u need to stay in bed... either that or i need to carry you everywhere..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and i said..ill stay in bed..its just i feel like a baby..and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"well, ur my baby..." and i laughed. "ur funny" i siad

and then he said..i guess its time for your meds and he went to get them and then he said

"ok, i know u hate meds... but just take them..."

so i took my meds and then i said..i hate how they taste..and will said

yeah i know, but its better than being dead..."

and we both laughed and then i said..yes its definitely better because then i wouldnt be with you..and he said

"i dont know what id do if u died.. id prolly kill myslef..." "omg william, dont do that!!!!" i said

and then he laughed and i said...i would be really disappointed..you know this is not romeo and juliet and i laughed and will said

"no, thankfully... hmm, i wonder where everyone else is..."

and then will went looking for anna, skandar and georgie and i stayed in bed..thinking when i could walk again..and then i heard will wlaking in the room and he said

"u have guests.." and he opened the door a little wider and everyone was standing there...georgie jumped on the bed and anna ran over and sat down at the end while skandar reluctanly walked over. "its not contageous is it?" he asked. william looked at him. "would i have made out with her if it was?" skandar laguhed and shook his head...

and then goergie said..i hope you get better, and anna said

• Pays :
me too, everything is so boring and lifeless here without you, i smiled and said thanx, and then skandar asked if i was gonna be able to walk pretty soon so i said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
um, i dont know... i hope so..."

hopefully, but i have you guys here to help me through some of the pain
i'm sorry but i am soo behind so what happened to her leg.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
they al smiled then anna said..

Page : 1 ... | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums