Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i have so much to tell you..and she smiled and i said..okay well talk about that later

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
thnx she said, i'm glad i can always talk to you...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"im glad to..." i said and felt really tired so i fell asleep

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i woke up and i heard them lghing at the library so i tried to stand up and go with them and i could walk a little bit but then i fell and i got hurt..but i managed to go back to the bed..then will came in and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i hearda thump... r u ok???" then i told him what happened. "call me next time and ill come help you..." he said

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i nodded and then he sat besides me and said told me "guess what"..i looked at him and then he said

• Pays :
the doctor came and said that in abou three days there will be no more poison in you if you drink all your meds so i looked at him an said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
thank god..i feel really bad..and will said

• Pays :
i know, but you're gonna be okay soon, then he said i must be tired of laying down on my bed so he helped me to the library with a large view to the outside, i said thanx and ...

then he said..i would do anyhting for my queen to be happy and he smiled and then he said

• Pays :
i would do anything for you too, and he sat next to me...

and we stayed there until anna came in and said..hey can i talk to you ..and will nodded and then she said

• Pays :
umm, i was wondering if i could go out with erik tonight, will looked at me and said...

okay fin..just dont get home too late..and smiled and she left..and then some moments later skandar came in and started talking to us and saying how wonderful elizabeth was and then he suddenly said..god i cant wait to get married..i looked at him and will said

• Pays :
did you just say marry??? skandar blushed and said uh, yeah, me and elizabeth were making plans yesturday, will froze and said...

and then will said..dont you think you are way too young..and skandar said

• Pays :
well not yet, maybe next year, will pulled hi outside and said ok, we need to talk...

i stayed there waiting for william to come back..and a moment later he came and sat down besides me and said..

• Pays :
well, that didn't go to well, i mean annas older and you don't see her ready to marrry, well whatd he say i asked and he said...

he says he wants to get married next year..and he said..like if he was responsible enough..and then i said

Page : 1 ... | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums