Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
at last we stopped at the park where we met the night before I ran away. We looked at the stars for a while and then I asked what we were going to do next, he said "I think the best thing to do is...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
that you should go back home. I mean, where are we to go now? theres nowhere except for annas or skandars house. But we can't stay thtere forever. You have to go back home. We've been in enough trouble already." said will. "But I dont want to leave you!" i said..

im down with that.
  • Pays :
Oooh, this is getting better everytime!!!
---------------------------------------------------
Don't worry I won't leave you, I am going to be there when you talk to your mother. Thank you I said but what am I to say? Well, said will,we'll start out by apologizing and then we'll tell her we're engaged. And what will you do I asked. "I will...
Edité par William_is_Hot le 24/01/2006 à 03:56

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
he said "I will apologize to your parents, then call mine to say im safe and that i am sorry to them too. But then I will have to go back home. I'm so sorry, but it's the way things have to be.

im down with that.
  • Pays :
HELP US OUT HERE!!!
-----------------------------
So we went to my house and found my mom she was really happy to see me but at the same time mad that I had ran away. So we told her what we had to say and then will asked if he could call his parents. So he did and when he was done he said that his parents said...

for him to never come back to his parents house. I said "oh no! my parents said you can't stay here. what are you going to do?!" Will instantly came up with an idea. "Hey, i forgot for a moment that i'm rich! Im also 18! that means i can...

im down with that.
  • Pays :
'...buy both of us our own house that we can both live in!It'll be wonderful!I promise.'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
but we cant just keep running....and besides you still don't have the house and it will tak a very long time to find one

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
'No,it won't.'said will.i said,'What do you mean by that?' 'What I mean is that I have a house a few miles away from mine that we can live in.I had it on hold.'
Edité par william_693 le 24/01/2006 à 04:37

• Pays : Etats-Unis
thats amazing will!!! im so glad we don't have to go on different ways now..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
When will poor william live happily ever after? Sorry off topic

• Pays :
'But I do wish we had at least a car for me,because i have my drivers license and i really want a green ford mustang with white leather interior for my car.'

• Pays :
I'll start working somewhere said Will and after a while we can get you that car, I agreed. A week after we moved in we had a visitor,it was...

Please write someone this is really good!!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 24/01/2006 à 04:57

• Pays :
'Wait,you already have enough money to buy me a car,Will.You're rich,remember?' 'Oh,yea!Let me go get the car.You come,too,ok?'

• Pays :
hey, whose going to visit them? :)

• Pays :
i dont know!you posted it!

• Pays :
FINE, Daisy visits them, your turn!!!

• Pays :
will opens the door and said,'What are you doing here?I though you hated us.' 'I just wanted to give you this!'she slams a magazine in will's hand and it has daisy on the cover of it and the headline is:'Local girl spreads rumor and gets backfired'

• Pays :
good one lol, I don't know what to say tho, anyone else online?

• Pays :
'Oh no....oh no!'said will.i was pulling into the driveway in will's car and i spotted daisy and said,'Hi,Daisy!'and she just glanced at me and went,'Hmph!' 'Well,what's her problem?'i asked will as i was walking on the stepping stones in fron of the porch.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums