Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
ajaj we posted at the same time.. well we can continue with the onw you like the most ajaj

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
alright...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the sun rose and i rolled out of bed and went over to the porch. i could see the sun rise betwen he trees and i stood there and watched it rise higher and higher. a few minates later i heard a huge yawn come from the bedroom. i turned around and smiled at william, who was walking out to the porch with me. i leane against the rail of the porch. william walked over and kissed me, pulling me closer to him, and eventually, since he is taller than me, picked me up and put me on the rail. finally, i couldnt breathe anymore and pulled away. "nooooo... he said and pulled me back." i looked at him. "uhh give me a sec... i need to catch my breath... dont worry, im not done either..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
so after we finished kissin LONG AND SLOWLY..we went back to cair paravel where georgie greeted us like if she hadn't seen us for years...we spent the day talking with georgie about all that had happened and then georgie asked us if we were going to obey aslan with the heirs thing...i got bright red and said that i was going for a glass of water and went to the kitchen...i left will and georgie at the room ...when i got back to the room it was very quiet and will was still embarrased about the quiestion georgie had made before so I decided to change the topic...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
so... why dont we all go our for a walk? i said and we all went out and walked along the woods. we passed the river, and i was temped to gab william and push him in, but i didnt, since georgie was there... we had a delightful time unil...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
narnia freak and willover u have to continue the story i love it!
Georgie started crying..will started tyo talk with her trying to make her feel better..i didn't talk with them because i thought that maybe she wanted to talk alone with will, so i sat down by a tree..when they came back georgie was feeling better and was happy now, i asked will what had happened he laughed a little bit and hugged me than he told me that she was crying because...

• Pays :
she just felt like everyone else was ignoring her in the family because she was the youngest,but will said,'Everyone is trying their hardest to make you understand that that you are a part of this family.We will never let you forget that,no matter what.'

on the edge of seventeen...
I feel sorry for her i mean she is sometimes very lonely..ill try to spend more time with her"i said..Georgie who was infront of us asked if she could walk a little farther...so will told her she could and advertised her not to go to far...so we sat down and he got me to his lap and hugged me while we talked.. all of a sudden georgie came back running super fast and hugged will and told him she heard some footsteps when she was walking so will immediately got up and took us back to cair paravel just to be safe and prevent any disasters..once we where at the castle aslan asked us why did we got home so early."georgie heard some noises at the woods and got scared so we decidad to come back"said will.. so aslan told us

oh, it must be annas evil twin... she still lurking around the woods. georgie started crying and william picked her up and hugged her. then he took her into her room and had her go to sleep. then we returned to be with aslan, but he was gone... we looked everywhere, but he was no where to be found. "its ok, william said... you know how aslan is... he here one minate, and the next he isnt..." well, lets see... georgie is asleep, aslan is gone, the rest of the cast id dead (lol) and so that leaves us..." william looked at me and we headed straight for the cabin....

yay you are back...i was starting to get bored and im not a very good story teller..ok back to the story.................................................................................................
so we got to the cabin it was just as we left it I looked around and sat down on the sofa"you know will i really like being in this cabin i feel really comfy in here" will laughed and said "i thought you wanted to go back to the castle" "i do i love being there too besides georgie can't live alone she is just a kid" that moment i felt really cold..will saw and asked "should i turn on the fire" i nodded so he started the fire and then sat besides me he wispered "i love u at my ear" and we started kissing Long and Slow...ajja

i was still really cold so william reached over and pulled a blanket us. i pulled it over my head and slipped down off the couch. "whered you go? william asked with a laugh. i looked up at him. "IM REALLY COLD!!!!!!" I said and crawled closer to the fire. william walked over and pulled me closer to him he out his arms around me and rubbed my arms quickly to create heat. "are you feeling ok? h asked... you feel really warm, i dont know why youre still cold...

"i think im might be getting sick" the water on the river was really cold the other night..so william got up andwent to the kitchen to prepare some tea..

• Pays :
then i said,'That's very strange.Because on the outside to me i feel cold,but on the outside to you i feel warm.Very strange...'then will said,'Very strange indeed.I wonder...'then the door burst open and it was Anna's evil clone!'If it's me?Well,then it is!I cast a spell over your beloved girl,William.There is nothing you can do,now.'

on the edge of seventeen...
then he brought me the tea and put some hiney in it. "here drink this... it will help you to feel better. i took a sip, and the arm fluid flowed down my throat and made it hurt even more. "omg i hope you dont get sick either!!!! i said and sat up, practically spillling my tea. "why would i get sick??? he asked looking at me. "uhhh hello... we just spent the last half hour making out... and i was sick then, so you could get sick... william walked over to me, put the tea on the table and pulled me into his lap. he turned my head towards him. "i dont care if i get sick... nothing can ever stop me from kissing you..." then i threw my arms around him and we kissed and kissed untill i was so tired that all i could do is just sit on his lap and stare at the stars outside...

ok im confuzzed will we go on with the one that anna had cursed us or with the one that we are sick???

ok, evil anna is stalking us, and im sick... prolly mono or something lol... ok ill continue...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i fell asleep in his arms and william finished his tea then carried me into the bedroom and layed me down...then he turned off the light and went to sleep himself. the next morning i woke up, and i couldnt even swallow... my throat hurt so badly and i hadno energy what so ever. i couldnt even get up to watch the sun rise, so i just layed in bed and watched william stand out on the porch. i never noticed how cute his butt was untill i layed there and looked at it for so long (hehe)...

he then turned and smiled at me at asked me what i was looking at...i just laughed..."wait here ill be back in about an hour i will go get some emdicines to the castle and then i will come back and take care of you all day long until you feel better" ok i answered will left and i started feeling really lonely when all of a sudden

georgie walked in through the door. "you never were in your bedroom last night..." what happened? she asked. "uhh, well, william and i wanted to be with each other... and now im sick... you prolly shouldnt be here...just then william walked back in. he sat down next to me and gave me some strong and thick murky looking thing. it tasted awful, and i started coughing. william jumped up and pulled me closer and rubbed my back."i know, its awful..." i finally swallowed it and made a horrible face, which made willaim start to laugh. "make that face again... its so funny!" i poked him in the arm, since that was all the energy i had...

then Georgie asked if she could stay at the cabin for some time since she felt really lonely at the castle "i told her that she could stay here one night and then that i would take her to the castle again for her not to get sick"..i tried getting up to get a glass of water but my whole body hrt so i just got back to bed then will cooked something for georgie to eat and took her to the sofa for her to get a nap.. when she finally got asleep he went back to the room and layed there in bed besides me and told me

"you know, georgie is really upset that ur sick...and so am i..." i reached up and touched his face. "dont worry, its only a cold... ill be better in no time... as long as you keep giving me that disgusting stuff..." william reached out and pulled me over to him. his kissed me and looked into my eyes. "i love you so much he said, as he wiped a strand of hair from my face. "mmmm, im sleepy... i really want to go to sleep..." i said and snuggled up closer to william, hoping to get a little warmer. william put his arms around me adn held me all night long...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums