Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
some people say i dont look like 15 i look younger
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
really! you look 15 or 16 to me, evryones really short where i live.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
jaja i am shortt!!!!!
  • Pays :
you don't look short to me. Where u from?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
Monterrey,mexico and u??
  • Pays :
i live in california but i'm from mexico too!
another thing in common!

why?..evryone says paui looks like if she was 14..and then one day we were together and we were at the wedding i think and we asked for piñas coladas..and they told us if we wanted them with alcohol and we both were like what?!?..and we said we are only 14..because it was when we used to have that age..and they were like im sorry we thought you ahd 18..i laughed so hard

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
wow! the theather people stop me before entering to see a pg13 movie!

yey another person from mexico! ohh i just remembered of the piña coladas it was cool lol
hehe..are you serious..like you cant see a 15 years or older movie??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yey they have also stopped me and i was going with my cousin(another one) to see mean girls they though we were younger
  • Pays :
only if i go with a parent, and i like Mean girls too!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 11/02/2006 à 00:42

hey what part of mexico u used to live??
they have never stopped me at a movie..in fact i think that the only movie they dont let me see are the r rated ones...because i think that troy was rated for adults..and i saw it and they didn't even stopped me..

yeah i love mean girls i have the dvd lol
  • Pays :
i don't have the dvd because my mom would think it's inapropiate so i just rent it and watch it at night.
Edité par William_is_Hot le 11/02/2006 à 00:44

hehe..i remeber i saw that movie with paui at her house and her little sister was seeing it also and i think she asked us what one of those words mean and we were like...umm..

jaj my moom never saw the movie in the theatre so i told her to buy it and she bought it jajaja yeahh! ...but then she saw it here in my house and she was like omg! i didnt know it was like that lol
  • Pays :
haha my little sister asked what a couple of words meant and i was like ummm... i don't know, just don't ask anyone at school. She just looked at me weird.

hmm.. william_693..never posted her new pictures...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums