Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then he went back to were the muffin mix was and stuck his finger on it again.."stop william at least let me bake them..and you can eat them after"..will laughed and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yeah, or i could eat them now... and stuck his finger in it again, but instead of putting it in his mouth, he wiped it on m shirt. "ugh! i said and took the mix and quickly poured hem into the pan and stuck it in the oven. "ha! i said

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"you are very smart" and he laughed tehn i answered "yes i know" and i started laughing then we

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
went to go watch tv until the muffins were done...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i heard that the kitchen clock was beeping so i went there and got the muffins out of the oven..i grabbed some and placed them on a plate and went back to the tv.. "here william now you can have one" william started laughing and said

well, it sure took long enough... then he took a bite and spit them out. "these are awful! h siad and laughed. "ugh! they are not! i put everything in them..." then i looked over at the counter and saw the cup of sugar laying there. "oh, i forgot the sugar..." and we both laughed...

• Pays :
so will took all of them to the counter and started to smash em all to crumbs and i asked what he was doing so he said juts watch and when they were all crumbs he poured sugar on them and he put them back in the oven. I started laughin a lot but will just looked at me like you just wait and see, and 5 minutes later they were done.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"you see they tasted better when they were not cooked" and he laughed.. "okay now you will make them next time" and i laughed will then

• Pays :
said no, but i'll be the tester.i looked at him and laughed

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"very funny will"...im not cooking muffins for a long time now.. will started to laugh and said

• Pays :
fine i'll just start making them myself and eat them when their still uncooked, he said looking at me mischiviously, well for now i said i got to go shower cause i'm covered in flour and muffin mix...

will strted laughing and said.. "good luck with the flour on you hair"..then i went to take a shower and when i got back i saw will

• Pays :
laying down on the couch watching tv and eating all the muffins and chocolate with tea, so i said i guess you were still hungry, and he's like what do you mean like he didn't know what i was talking about.

you said you didn't like the muffins and now you are eating them... then will started laughing and said

• Pays :
well i might have added just a bit more of sugar to them, and i laughed

well i wont forget sugar next time..then will stood up and grabbed my hand and

• Pays :
took me outside to ...

walk so we were walking when suddenly a little boy came running and hitted will on the leg wth a plastic sword and told hi he wanted to fight..then i started laughing and will also..and the mom of the little boy came running and apologized to will and said "im so sorry its just that he loves the narnia movie and he saw you and thought that you would fight with him"..then will said

• Pays :
that's okay, let me go get my sword, his moms like "what!!, he's gonna get hurt!!!" so wills like no the fake one. And smiled, so i sat down and watched them both fight it really brought out the little kid in will...

• Pays :
and i started to get tired andsaid i would go inside to watch some tv.i went inside and flipped on the tube to watch some of 'The O.C.' and started drifting off to sleep about 13 minutes after i started watching it.then i fell asleep and dreamed that me and Will were getting chased by the White Witch on the battlefield in Narnia

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums