Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
alright but he had to start acting like a man not like a boy and show some responsibility and not getting mad at everything. Did he agree i asked and will said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i dont know i didnt even asked him he just left..and then he said..just imagine him married it would be a complete disaster.. and then i said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
as long as he doesn't run away and get married, at that will left after him on his unicorn and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
it took him a long time and then after some hours he came abck and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
he came back with skandar and said, i found him trying to run away and get married and then he told skandar that if he wanted to get married in 2 years he would have to show some responsibility and act like a man to see if he was responsibble enough for a wife and skandar...

and skandar said..what you got amrried when you wanted to..no one told you when thats not fair..

• Pays :
yeah, but i was over 18, and i acted like a man not a boy, i mean i take care of (yourname), georgie, anna, and you skandar, while your still acting like a little boy getting mad at everything, skandar looked at me and then at him and said...

god i hate you two and he elft..and then will said

• Pays :
well, i guess you don't want to get married then...

and he just came back and said..stop it will you are not my dad and he elft again and then will told me

• Pays :
i know i'm not his dad, but i'm the closest to a dad that he has, maybe we should tell aslan to talk to him i suggested and will said...

okay ill see if i can talk to him tomorrow..he then said..you look tired maybe i should take you back to the room and he took me to the bed and then i fell asleep..next morning i woke up and will said..hey i have to go to talk to aslan about skandar ill be back later..and he left and then

• Pays :
skandar came in and said...

where is will..i dont know he left a while ago.and then skandar said..

• Pays :
well, i gotta talk to the both of you, an hour later me and will were sitting in the library with skandar and skandar said, okay i'm gonna show you i can act responsible. Well you can start by apologizing to will i said so skandar...

apologized and then will said..and what are you planning to do to be responsible and skandar said..

• Pays :
yea, i guess...

so how are you going to show us..that you will be responsible i asked and skandar said

• Pays :
well, i guess ill start helping out around here and i don't know he said i'll just be responsible, we'll see about that will said and skandar left just as anna was coming in, hey said anna, and anna said...

i need to talk with you about..

Page : 1 ... | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums