Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
erik, see hes...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
was asking if he could talk to you and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
sure when...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
and she said right now..and will nodded and then she elft and then erick came in and said..hello your majesties can i have a word with you..andwills aid..sure..what do you want to talk about and eric said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
well me and anna have been dating for a while with a chaperone all the time soo i was wondering if...

we could go out without a chaperone..and then will said

• Pays :
well, if you guys are gonna behave, there should be no problem with a chaperone, well then erick said, can i kiss her...

and will said...i dont know ill think of it and when you como back tomorrow ill tell you..erick nodded and he left..then will looked at me and said..what do you think?

• Pays :
i don't know, maybe you can tell them they can without a chaperone so...

maybe they are old enough to kiss and will said

• Pays :
maybe will said, i'll think about it...

• Pays :
then we walked out of the library to...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
the gardens "you know... i was anna age when i married you... i think we should let her go out and kiss erick..." just as i said that, anna came running up to us tears streaming down her face..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i looked at ehr and she hugged me and said..i saw erick with another girl..and she couldnt stop cying then will said

what????" where is he?? im gonna kill him!" i grabbed him arm. "william, dont.... anna needs you right now..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then will said..im gonna talk to him later...and then he said..where did you saw him anna?

• Pays :
where we met, she said and will went over and hugged her and said, it's okay, youll find someone who really appreciates you and...

and you will have this feeling that tells you that he is the right person..i said..and then anna said

• Pays :
i thought it was erik, but apparently not, and you know what will, don't talk to erik, i don't want him to know that he hurt me, so will said ok and...

• Pays :
r u sure he wasnt just talking to her, or was it something else, more seriuos?? just to confirm will said still conforting anna...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
u can change it if u like... i dont care! whatever...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>

Page : 1 ... | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums