Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
what??

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
lol this is SO confusing!!! lol
okay have you seen the interview for the interview with the "snock" or whatever lol

PS awww look at this pic lol

Edité par katek le 04/03/2006 à 11:55

:]]
  • Pays :
yea i saw the interview.

• Pays :
it wont let me see the pic oh btw do you like my new avie?i love it!!!lol

okay lol good
do you know the URL for it? or atleast what site?

• Pays :
i gave you the URL to the site where you download it already

no that was another interview i think.....

• Pays :
no it wasnt i gave you the page to download the video.im going to go to bed in a while.its 5:40 a.m. here.im gonna be on for 10 more minutes ok?

ok lol wow it's late over there....or should i say early seeing as it is morning!! lol i think it is about 10:00pm over here.

well i guess your offline lol so i'm gonna go too.
sorry to everyone who is reading this and thinking "oh my gosh, who cares about the interview URL" lol sorry!
Edité par katek le 04/03/2006 à 12:49

ok lol i'm still here. i just read the interview this one for anyone that wants to see it:

Pg2: Top left: "Talent: Juggling!"
Photo 1 caption: "Actually, its really simple..."
Photo 3 caption: "... you simply must throw the apples at the same time!"
Inlay 1: "He has no time for a drivers license !"
Inlay 2: "Solo! At the moment William is not loved! [this is meant as single, not 'unloved' in general naturally]
Far right quote: "My dream date: I would drive with her to a place where she always wanted to go!"

Article: Radiating good attitude- so appears William Moseley (18) to the BRAVO photoshoot in London. Full of energy, he [plappert- I have never heard this word before in my life. its a verb, so we'll just go with that] lively around, laughing the entire time. It's catching: One can do absolutely nothing else, one must immedietly like the star of the movie hit 'The Chronicles of Narnia'! He posed before the camera in a dark blue sweater and jeans with a small hole in the knee. Then suddenly, he snatched three apples and began to juggle them!

Bravo: Wow, where did you learn to juggle so well?
William: I taught myself! It was on vacation, and I was about 14 years old. Are you familiar with Boccia, this game, where one throws these heavy scoops [I dont know a great way to translate this word. Its what shape ice cream is refered to] after a small ball? It was with those that I practiced. Actually its really easy: you start with two balls, throw them up at the same time, and then catch each of them in the other hand. With more than three its also too difficult for me...(laugh).
Bravo: How did you get here today? Allegedly, you rode on every possible train...
William: Thats true- I rode from Gloucestershire, where I live, one and a half hours on the train to London. I like to ride the train. And so often I am not yet recognized.
Bravo: In addition, it means you dont yet have a drivers licence?
William: (groans) yes, I know, it is long overdue...also at the moment I simply dont have any time. However I want to get it as soon as possible! In Germany, you can drive on the Autobahn as fast as you want- that is cool! That is in itself genuinly worth it to buy a Mercedes or a Porsche...
Bravo: Apropos[fancy way of saying for 'speaking of'] no time: You also still go to school...
William: Actually, I should have already been finished. But I'll finish in any case this summer!
Bravo: And then what will you do?
William: Perhaps I will move to London, perhaps New York. We'll see, wherever it strikes me...
Bravo: What about new film rolls?
William: Im constantly going into castings. However at the moment it is simply most important for me to graduate!
Bravo: However there is in anycase a sequal to 'Narnia'?
William: Yeah, but I hope that the return to the second part, 'Prince Caspian', starts only when Im finished with school. Although, I absolutely cannot wait to see everyone on set again. That would be simply fantastic...!
Bravo: How does a typical day go for you?
William: I must wake somewhat early, so around 7:30. Then I eat a bowl of cornflakes and ride to school. After the instruction, I meet friends or play sports, completely normal.
Bravo: What sports do you play?
William: I love football [soccer]! Since January I've been playing for our school team as right outfielder. Its super. We've already won two games!
Bravo: Lets speak about girls again- do you get fan letters from girls?
William: Its totally insane! I recieve letters from France and Germany- its so cool, and Im incredibly happy about it! It honors me that so many people write. Therefor I also try to answer as many letters as possible myself.
Bravo: Do people recognize you on the street?
William: Occasionally girls will speak to me and ask "Weren't you in Narnia?" Then sometimes they want a photo. I find that great. Fortunatly, its not like they beat me down because they think the film is sh*t [yes it says shit] (laughs)!
Bravo: What was the craziest thing a girl ever did to get to know you?
William: Oh thats a funny story: At girl rang me at home, and stated that we knew each other. I overall could not however stay polite and nice. But I am sure that had never before met her... (grins)
Bravo: Is there at the moment a girl, in which you are slammed [crushing on].
William: Not really...There are a few girls aready that I like. But I wont tell you any more... (zwinkert verschmitzt [Im unfamiliar with these words, and couldnt find them in my dictionary])
Bravo: Where would you like to take a girl on a first date?
William: Idealy, I would go an a vacation with her. To a place where she always wanted to go. And if it is only for three days. I would fulfill this dream for her. If nothing comes out of it, then at least we had a great time together. That would be a genuine dream date for me!

and i just watched the interview with that lady!! oh she is so rude and innapropriate! yeah she said "would you snog another man in a role" and yeah then she said something about public schools and he said something and
she was so rude!! that interview is also on http://williammoseleyfan.net/interbafta.php
yeah so there you go anyone that was as caught up on finding it as i was lol

in one of the captions it says "william is unloved" meaning SINGLE! lol have fun all you girls in England! sorry to keep double or triple posting lol night!

• Pays :
ok, the link is on the topic 2nd Bafta interview, and she meant SNOG as in make out with a guy!Image hosting by TinyPic
Edité par William_is_Hot le 04/03/2006 à 20:23

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
...Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic
Edité par William_is_Hot le 04/03/2006 à 20:23

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
k, thanx again!!!!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
is anyone on?

• Pays :
yeah, katek, i cant see the forum cuz i dont have an account there!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
neither do i!

• Pays :
what r u gonna do???

• Pays :
make one i guess!

• Pays : Etats-Unis
hey is that like the offical site like the william moseley official site?

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

Page : 1 ... | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums