Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
well, he wasnt just talking to her..." anna said. and i raised my eyebrows. "what else was he doing?" i asjked. "he was...was...."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
he was kissing her..and hen i looked at her and hugged her and will said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
where is he??? i swear hes gonna pay..." anna grabbed onto his arm. "william, please dont...please..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
but anna...said will then i looked at him and said..will if you go there he will know that he hurt anna but if anna ignores him he will think anna didnt care..and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
fine, we're not just gonna let him win anna said, i'm not gonna show him he hurt me, and i said thats true will, you're king, you should just make the right desicion, and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
will said..well then are you planning just to stay like this arent you planning on doing something..and then anna said

• Pays :
i don't know, i just don't want to see him again and then...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
one of the fauns came in and said...that erick was at the library..anna looked at me and then will said..okay thats it after what he did he still comes to our castle..and then anna said..

• Pays :
NO, I'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM MYSELF, theres a lot i got to tell him, so she went in and...

• Pays :
and we followed hastily, hiding behind the door to hear the conversation just in case all heck broke loose.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
we couldn't really hear anything so we sat back down, and thank god we did, cuz as soon as we sat down anna stormed out and went up to her room, erik was right behind her but then will...

• Pays :
(i have no clu....u continu, k?)

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
FINE...
okay, will went up in front of him blocking the way up the stairs, so erik just stopped and looked up at will and...

• Pays :
(and) erik said why the HECK! r u blocking me what in the freakin heck is goin on??? u tell me said will in a snobbish/ angry way....

• Pays :
you too!!, said erik, yeah me too, said will, why do you go pretend like u love her and then just cheat on her like that and erik...

• Pays :
said...
~~~~~~~~~
HAH!!!!!!!!!!! now u HABE to continu....

• Pays :
that...
-------------
Take that!!!

• Pays :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
take THAT!!! :-d

those are just rumors...another person should have started it just for me not to marry anna and be a future king...then will got even more amd and said

• Pays :
well, a REALLY reliable source told me

Page : 1 ... | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums