Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and they saw you..you know get out of my castle..and then erick said..well its also anna's castle and the rest of the kids castle and it is aslan's castle too..then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
well, i am currently KING, arent i

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
so i ahve the right to tell you to get out of the castle..and by the way i wasnt planning on allowing her to marry you..and then erick said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
well i didn't want her anyway and left, will turned to me and said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
well, why what did u think i did, and that u have the right to treat ur guest like this...?! erik said
Edité par will4ever le 22/02/2006 à 03:58

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
then i said..he is such a jerk..and will said

• Pays :
yes, i bet he just wanted to become king someday and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then he siad..i hope elizabeth is not that type of girl..and i said

• Pays :
well, ill just have to heve a little talkt with her...

and then will said..i was so lucky..people here are just looking for a chance to rule narnia..

• Pays :
true i said and will came and...

we went to go comfort anna

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and she said

• Pays :
erik, he's such a jerk, after i saw him with my own eyes, he denies it, so...

• Pays :
i guess ill go in my room and cry me a river...

• Pays :
omg sooo sad!!lol j/k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Anna,wait.'i said.i told will,'I'll go talk with her,you go check on Skandar,ok?'and he nodded and we both left.i followed anna up to her room and found her staring out the window sobbing.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
i walked over to her and comforted her saying that these things happen and that u just have to mive in and find another guy a hundred times better...(complete with an 8 pack j/k!lol )

• Pays :
no,keep the 8 pack for us,duh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i said,'It's ok.I'm here if you need anything,anything at all.'

• Pays :
anna looked at me through all her tears shed and managed to pull off a brief smile and whisper thanx, for ur support..

• Pays :
'It's alright.Come down stairs,it's time for lunch.'

Page : 1 ... | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums