Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
and will said,'Only the cheek.'then skandar started whining saying,'Aww,come on!'and will said,'Either it's that or nothing.'skandar said,'Ok,ok.The cheek is fine.'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
then we.........

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
told skandar to leave the library and then will said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
my gosh! i didnt noe a problem like that would take such a long time to solve...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
then i said..i know just imagine him when he is older..and will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i don't even want to think about it and then...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : France
Hello the frenchcrazygirl arrived lol

"Quand on est roi ou reine de Narnia une fois on l'est pour TOUJOURS" www.finadu78.skyblog.com Vive MOI !! Cristiano Ronaldo William Moseley et Jesse McCartney !!!! http://fina786.skyblog.com
georgie came to the library and said

• Pays :
hey, why all the sad faces and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then will said..

• Pays :
nothing, we're just a little tired so georgie sat beside us and...

she asked will to read a book..then will said

• Pays :
which one and georgie said...

i dont know..the one you like..and will said

• Pays :
how bout a short childens story and she said fine, when they were done reading ...

gerogie was falling asleep so she went to ehr room and then willl said..

• Pays :
i'm tired let's go and i followed him to our room and then...

he said..i wish things were as they were before...when the whole family was happy..and not fighting about dating and kissing..then i said

• Pays :
what do you not kissing, i like to kiss you i said joking, will smiled and...

• Pays :
twirled me around and kissed me LONG and SLOW for what seemed to b 5-6 hours, in the middle of it all, will took off his shirt revealing his gorgeous 8 pack!!

Page : 1 ... | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums