Forums

William Moseley (English) : subject :new topic

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "subject :new topic"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
TALK AbouT WHAT¡?......
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
anything!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hmmm hey ill br right backk
  • Pays :
i'm back!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
me tooo
  • Pays :
k, good

• Pays :
Let's talk about, what we like in a guy (characteristics, and physical stuff)

okkk
i like yhe smile and the eyesssss of a guy
  • Pays :
me too, i always like a guys eyes and smile, and that their sweet

ok im back..and tired eheh

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
YAY!!!!!
How was ballet???
Do u have to wear the pink tutu???

jaja i dont think she has to wear that
nope..today i didn't dance ballet heheh..i took hawaiian dance today..hehe..and i dont wear a pink tutu for ballet i wear a black leotard

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
oh, over here we did!

• Pays :
whats a leotard???

• Pays :
nevermind, just found out!

hmm..how can i explain it..have you seen pictures of when ballerinas are training??.. you see that they wear like this black well..it looks like a swin suite eheh..but it isnt its a differnet type of fabric..but i dont know how to explain it..and we dont use tutus for the class because we use those on recitals..and besides you cant practice with those eheh

• Pays :
oh, i just saw them on google

heheh..good because i didnt know how to explain it...

• Pays :
what do u wear for hawaiin classes???

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums