Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
'Oh no....oh no!'said will.i was pulling into the driveway in will's car and i spotted daisy and said,'Hi,Daisy!'and she just glanced at me and went,'Hmph!' 'Well,what's her problem?'i asked will as i was walking on the stepping stones in front of the porch.
Edité par william_693 le 24/01/2006 à 06:04

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
lol ok then

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"daisy, get over yourself, apologize to william and i and make things right! im sick of all the moaning and complaining from oyu! if you want these things to change, then youu have to change them!!!!!" i went inside the house and went up to my bedroom and slammed the door. i threw myself on the bed and started to cry. i could hear william talking to daisy, and eventually, i heard the door close. i waited for about thirty seconds then i opened the door and went downstairs. william was sitting on the couch, with his head in his hands. i sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. he sat up, scooped me up. "why does everything hacve to come to this??? why do we always have to be fighting?" i still had my head on his shoulder adn i was playing with the buttons on his shirt. "i dont know...i dont know..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"i just wished that everyone would accept that we love each other and that they would support us" then will answered "yes i know but if you love something you need to fight for it, and in this case its you who i love and im willing to continue fighting, until people finally accept it" then

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i smiled and looked up at him. "me too i said. i love you more than air..." i looked at the clopck and saw that it was late, so william and i went to bed, and the next morning, i got up and tiptoed in his room. i sat on the edge of his bed and waited a little while. when he didnt wake, i crawled up closer to him. "wake up sunshine... i said and kissed him. he didnt do anything for a moment then all of a sudden he jumps and grabs me and kisses me until we cant even kiss anymore. i start laughing and cant stop and william just sat there, smiling and waiting for me to stop...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i finally stoped "hey your stomach is gonna hurt if you continue laughing like that" and he giggled..then i answered "okay then let me kiss you" will got closer and siad "okay that won't get you hurt" and kissed me..come on lets go for some breakfast downstairs

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
we walked downstairs, and i got out the cereal. william got out the bowls and we had lucky charms...but only the marshmellows. when we were done, william and i went outside. "close your eyes he said. "what?" he looked at me "just do it he said. i closed my eyes,a nd i heard him walk off. "where are you going??? i asked. "hold on, stay right there..." i stood there feeling like an idiot, untill heard him walk back. "ok, open your eyes. i opened them and i saw...

• Pays :
something really amazing it was...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
he had gotten me my car. "ohhh....my....gosh..." i said adn ran over to it. u..omg! i threw my arms around him and kissed him LONG AND SLOW untill both of us were sizzy from lack of air...then we climbed in and i took a drive, with william next to me, and not a care in the world...

• Pays :
we finally stopped at the park were we had our first date and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
started remembering all that ahd happened and laughed about all the things we had done.. then will got out of the car and..

• Pays :
we he wanted to make things right so he drove to his parents house and we knocked on the door. Ben opened the door and...

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
screamed "WILL!" and hugged him. Will whispered to me, "That's a first!" and we giggled. Ben welcomed us in, and his parents came down the stairs slowly

im down with that.
  • Pays :
and what brings you here? asked mrs. moseley. Well said will we have to talk to you. So we all sat down and we were about to start talking when daisy walked into the living room...

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
"Bitch" She mouthed to me with a horrible expression on her face. My jaw dropped and Mrs Moseley looked at Daisy. Daisy instantly put a look of innocence on her face. "Hi mommy!" She said in a babyish voice.

im down with that.
  • Pays :
Well said will, we just want to make things right so i't up to you if you wnat to forgive us or not , even though we didn't do anything , that part he said quiet enough so that only i heard. Anyways will said we are now living on our ownn and (youname)'s parents are okay with it...

well in that case i think its fine i mean you are a grown up now and you can make your own decisions will smiled..and i turned to see him and smiled also..then his mom got closer to will and told him

• Pays :
"i forgive you my son" and hugged him and whispered i love you into his ear, me too momand then his dad stood up and...

and did the same thing then there was a huge familiy hug between them..and then his mother sreved us something to eat and asked us about our house

• Pays :
so will told him were it was, then he saw daisy leaving upstairs crying softly so will went after her into her room and came back out like ten minutes later. Is everything okay i asked...

Page : 1 ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums