Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
when i got up he was asleep but he still had me between his arms..so i decided to stay there and falled asleep again then i felt him moving so i woke up he just had woked up also and i smiled at him.."hey we had a visit last night"said will "what?" then i turned to my other side and gerogie was there still slepping i laughed a little bit and got up to take my medicines will went with me after a while georgie came out of the room "was i bothering you last night..i just got there because i was really sared you know" its okay georgie i said "now go take a shower so you can come for breakfast"

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
georgie took a shower and walked into the porch. william and i were standing there, with his arms around me, and i was laughing, and he smiled and kissed me. "oh...i didnt think you were going to be doing...that" she said. william turned around. "its ok georgie... you can come ou here...georgie walked over and gave william a hug. "how did you sleep last night? i asked. "good, but i felt bad for you... i could hear you coughing all night long...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
'It's ok,Georgie.I'm fine.Really,I am.Don't worry,it's going to be alright.It's just a little case of the coughs.'then will said,'How about we go back to the castle to visit Aslan for a bit?'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
"I would love to!" hollered georgie in excitement. So, we made our way up to the castle, but when we got there...

im down with that.
so i grabbed my coat and i got a scarf and we went back to the castle to visit aslan..when we got there and he seemed very happy to see us..georgie went up to her room and we stayed with aslean.. i see you are sick.."yes" i replied well you shouldn't be going out of the house.."yes i know".. then will answered "we came back to leave Georgie she was afraid the other day so she went to the cabin with us...but i don't want her getting sick so i thought it would be a good idea for her to come back at least until im better" i said... well i told you that you never know if you are going to live up to the next day...and as good kings of Narnia you must think on the future of narnia and who are you going to leave to rule... "yes we know aslan but Annas clone is still here and if she is trying to kill us imagine what she would if there was a baby" i answered..then aslan told us

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
Don't let anna's clone get in your way." Aslan gave william and me one horn each. "Just blow this horn whenever you see anna's clone or when you are in great danger, and only I will hear it. I will come as soon as possible and take care of her." Said aslan.
"oh thank you very much" I said. "But what if the horns aren't with us?"

im down with that.
  • Pays :
'Then try and find something to blow on and I will come.Do not worry,my King and Queens of Narnia.You all shall be safe.' 'Yes,Aslan,sir.'said will.we grabbed 3 horns and rode off.

well then you will need to shout for helpor try to defend yourself..but try to have that horn with you at all times..well go back to the cabin ill tell Georgie you said goodbye..okay.so we went outside and we had to walk a lot to get to the cabin so will went for his white unicorn he helped me get up and then we galloped al the way to the cabin when we finally got there we sat doen by the fireplace and had tea..."you know will" what "im afraid" about what you know i will always potect you and besides aslan just gave us the horns. "yes i know, but thats not what im afraid of" he then leaned and kissed me "then what is it?" will asked "well imagine that one day we get to me parents" "im really afraid i wont be a good mom.. you know" will laughed "what do you mean ..when that day comes we will both be the best parents ever..i promise".. so we kept on talking

• Pays :
'I love you so much,I never want to let go of you.'i told will.'I love you,too.I never want our love for each other to end.'said will.

i scooched over and sat in his lap. william put his arms around me and i grabbed the blanket. "i miss the river..." i said softly. william smiled. "hmm, hold on a sec. he set m down on the couch and then left the room. a few minates later he returned and handed me a towel. come on he said, and led me into the bathroom where we had our huge ginormous, poolsized bathtub, and hot water was steaming up from it... and candles were everywhere and ther was tea and champange. i hobbled over to him (i was bundled in the blanket) and gave him a kiss...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"this is so romantic"i said and kissied him and hugged him "thank you" he answered all i knew then was

i had to get in. for one, i was freezing, and two, i had to be with william. so i jumpeed in and waded around and i looked up and william was gone. i looked around the corner to see him doing something, but i had no idea what. "william, what r u doing? i asked. "ill be right there he said. i then realized that i had taked the blanket in the pool with me, so i grabbed it and threw it out, and i landed right on william. he stood there for a second, and then...

started laughing he then got in the pool/tub and we started splashing each other.."it was really nice of you to do this" then will said "well if you can't go to the river, i supposed it would be okay to do this" i started laughing

then i started to "swim" away, but william grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back. "where are you going he said. "uhh, over here i said, and turned the jets on. then i "swam" back to him and he held me and we kissed and he twirled me around in the water and eventually the water began to get cold, so we got out and...

then we went back to our room and we both layed at bed we just were there talking about everything and laughing about all that had happened before then will..

truned over towards me and stared at me. "what? i asked. "nothing he said, im just wonering how i got so lucky to have you..."and he pushed some of my hair out of my face, so he could kiss me. and we kissed for a while, but then the coldness got to me again, so he got up and got more blankets and another pair of pj's for me. i put everything on, and then william got back in bed. i love you i said, but william was already asleep...

so i decided to do the same thing he did..although i had a hard time because i wasnnt really tired..on the morning will had already walked up what he wasn't at the porch as he usually was every morning.. so i got out of the room and then i saw will

sitting by the fire, sipping tea. "it was too cold out there today... theres no way either one of us are going out today. i sat down next to him, and snuggled up to his arm. he moved it and put it around me,so i could lay my head on his chest. "i thik im getting better, i said. im actually a little warm... and i can swallow now without felling like i swallowed a needle...

"im glad you are feeling better..i htink that the hot bath on the pool/tub of yesterday helped" and he started laughing "yeah that and that awfull medicine you gave me" i said laughing we stayed there sitting like about half an hour and then we decided

to make some tea and read for a while, since it was so cold out. when we were settled, william began tor ead and i curled up next to him and he pulled me onto his lap. rested my head on his shoulder, adnhe read soflty, and i could feel the vibrations from his voice as i had my head on his chest. it was so soothing, adn i began to get very sleepy, eventually i fell asleep in his arms, adn i dont know how long we stayed like that...

Page : 1 ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums