Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
huh, im embarrased to post a picture cuz u have to host it on the internet and then everyone can see it.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah my sister too..we saw the movie in my house then she was like what's slut? and i just ignored her..then the next day i was mad at her i cant remember whay and we had a fight and she yelled at me slut! and i weas like omg and my mom obviously punished her
hey ill be right back! i have to take a bath and get my hair done for a partyy
  • Pays :
you're going 2 a party!?
theres never any parties here!
is annie still on?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yes she's still on !

ill be back in 30 min or less
  • Pays :
ok, i'll just try to take a picture of myself to post then.

are you serious there are no partied where you live??..where we live there are parties each and every friday and saturday..and they are really cool..although you get bored of them after a while

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
no, it's really boring here. you get invited to a boring birthday party like once in 2 or 3 months.

wow...hehe..i couldn't live there..parties ehre are hosted in these really cool clubs where you can only go in if you are older that 18 and if you have an id..but then like the party girl will pay so her friends can go in and then they close the club and make it a private party and they are really cool

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
cool, here you have to b like 21 or older. I've only been to the school dances. They're in our cafeteria, and they suck!!

hehe we dont have school dances here..except for prom..eheh..

• Pays :
i can't wait to go to high school they have better dances there. i'm still in 8th grade cuz i started school late.

yey i cant wait to go to high school too
imm back jaja
  • Pays :
yeah everythings better in high school!

yeah hot guysss lol
  • Pays :
yeah, too bad no one looks like will! lol

exactlyy!!...but they are a lot of hot guyss..one time i went for vacations to south padre island with all my friends and we were at the beach and there was this hottie he looked just like tom welling! brown hair green eyes 6 pack! he was so cute and we went to talk to him his name was sam! jaja i just loved him
or the alst time..there was this really hot guy at south padre isalnd also..he was blonde and had blue eyes..but we didnt talked to him..

• Pays :
have u had a boyfriend, i've never even been out on a date!

I must sound like i'm really ugly huh?)

• Pays :
i always like a guys hair and eyes!

Page : 1 ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums