Forums

William Moseley (English) : OMG!! I found a really cool pic!!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "OMG!! I found a really cool pic!!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i used to be homeschooled too, but i started going to school 3 yrs ago. do y'all like being homeschooled?

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
i kind of wish ii was homeschooled!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
it was really fun for me, but once i went to school i realized how much i missed out on. i have so many friends now. i loved being homeschooled though

• Pays :
i hate my school!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i would hate being homeschooled i would miss my friends so much..but i always wonder how it would be like to be homeschooled..like what do you do..
Edité par Annie1290 le 20/02/2006 à 22:37

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
why? you don't have to say if you don't want to. sorry, that's reallynone of my business

• Pays :
i wouldn't miss anyone, no one is really your friend overhere!

i was talking to willim_is_hot

i'm sorry william_is_hot. you know you have us as friendsand you cantalk to us everyday although you don'tget to see us

Annie1290, were you talking to me or w_i_h when you said ," sorry i didn't mean to makeyou mad." justwondering and if you were talking to me you didn'tmake me mad at all

yeah..hehe i kind of misunderstood what you said before...but hey was it you who said that you used to be homeschooled?..and if so..like how was it..or what did you do..hehe..i dont know i have always liekd to know..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
Thanks!
DON'T YOU HAVE TO PAY A LOT TO BE HOMESCHOOLED???
Edité par William_is_Hot le 20/02/2006 à 22:43

Annie1290, i didn't mean to sound rude when i said, "i was talking to willim_is_hot" i wasn't trying to butt you out of the conversation. i was just trying to make things clear so you weren't confused

yeah..hehe..no problem..

ok! good.

• Pays :
doesn't someone go once a week to give you homework??? ..

my mom taught me. you can buy the books and do it whenever you want to but you are required to learn a certain amount of stuff

omgsh. how sad
i've got to go. i'll be back later

• Pays :
ok, bye

• Statut : Newbie
That's an awesome pic.

Remember it takes a second to form a crush, a minuet to fall in love, but a life time to forget!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums