Forums

William Moseley (English) : hey is ne1 on im bored (soz but about doing 1 of these messages but o well)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "hey is ne1 on im bored (soz but about doing 1 of these messages but o well)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
nothin'! i was suposed to be grounded from the computer today, but i talked my mom into letting me get on! it's a miracle!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
haha! Im Sposed 2 b cleaning, but my moms working right now so...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
haha! you better clean before she gets home because you might get grounded and then i can't talk to you!

• Pays :
nope, i get grounded in my room, and that were the comp is...she just gets spr mad at me!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
that's good! not that you're mom get's super mad just that you don't get grounded from the internet! lol

• Pays :
yeah! And i dont go shopping! Or get money!

That's bad! i would try really hard not to get grounded!

• Pays :
hold on k, moms home!

UH OH! ok. i'll hold on!

• Pays :
k, im back!

did you get in trouble?

• Pays :
nope she shouted at a little and i had 2 clean the restroom, ALL of it!

EWWWWW! i hate cleaning the bathroom! i finally talked my mom into letting me do something else!

• Pays :
haha!so do i but me and my sis have a seperate one that i have 2 clean all the time!

hey im back..i hadnt been on in a long time

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
yeah, where were u?

dancing.. hehe

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
oh, did u have a recital?

nope..but i have to practice everyday..

• Pays :
omg ur BACK!start on the stories,please!!!!

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums