Forums

William Moseley (English) : subject :new topic

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "subject :new topic"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hmm..a leotard and a little skirt made of the same fabric as the leotard..hehe..the hawaiian skirts are really heavy and we dont use them until the end of the year hehe
Edité par Annie1290 le 14/02/2006 à 04:13

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Confirmée
a bikiniii
HAHAH VERY FUNNY PAUI we just use those for the recital..ehehe

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
are recitals were you actually perform in front of people???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeah they are in those big theaters they are really cool..you fell like if you were a professional..heheh..

LOL jajaja
  • Pays :
haha, i've never performed anything in front of an audiance! I bet you do feel like a proffesional!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
yea,a professional wearing a bikini in front of everyone.oh,very professional,you guys lol

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
lol i know i was too

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
Srry to b off topic but for valentines day- i got CADBURY CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!! (cuz will likes it too)

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
whered u get it???

hey in hawaiano u have to dance with bikini! i used to dance with bikini and with a long hawaian skirt
  • Pays :
i got it at our supermarket store.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
oh yeah, i've seen those skirts!!!!

they are really cool..mine is pink with black...

• Pays :
ooh cool!!!!!

well got to go..i have dance class

what's uP'
  • Pays :
oh, u'r still here!

yeah and im bored

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums