Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
well sort off she will calm down later.. he smiled and i smiled back

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
don't worry i'll speak to her later said wills mom said and then invited us into the kitchen for lunch.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
so we agreed and went to get wills favorite foods tuna sadwiches and steamed pudding..then all of a sudden Daisy got to the kitchen and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
I want some cadbury chocolate! (just kidding)

alright i give up said daisy, you can have my brother, he doesn't like me anyway...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
will smiled and said well he have to go i love you all and then we went out of the house..when we got in the car and back home he said "im glad it is all fixed up again" yess its really nice that you have finally fixed things with your family.. he laughed and said

• Pays :
now we finally might be able to live happily ever after and we headed home.

yes i know its so relaxing to know that now we have our families support

• Pays :
so now we don't have to hide from anyone, except maybe the papparatsi and we both laughed.

there are plenty of other celebrities and i bet they will get bored of us when a new rumor startes..i answered..that is ver true will said laughing..i hope they do forget about us.. where are the other celebrities when you really need them to start scandals

• Pays :
we laughed and

told em not to worry about all the things that would be going around every sngle magazine and told me too ignore the paparazzi so i nodded and then he took me home

• Pays :
and he said he would call me in the morning...

when i got home i went to sleep and next morning will called and told me that he would pick me up late because there was a bunch of paparazzi around the hotel

• Pays :
So he finally arrived 2 hours later...

and we went to the movies..after that we went to the park and just sat ddown the talking

• Pays :
then he asked me if i would like to meet his family near london so i said yes and he took me home to ask my mom...

if we could go to where his family was.. my mom seemed very happy so she told me i could go..when we got in the car will told me

• Pays :
that it was going to be so much fun showing me evrywher in london and stroud and that he was sure his family would like me...

people, we live together... remember??? oh well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so we hung out together all day, like we used to when we were just starting out dating... then we went back to our house and saw that daisys car was in the drive way. "what r u doing here?" william asked as he was getting out of the caar. "just wanted to give u this..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
o yea, i got the wrong story.

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums