Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
but when i woke up he was still reading only that he was quiet now.. "hey sleeping beauty" he said.. sorry about falling asleep its just that i wasn't able to sleep last night and i was ver tired" its okay he answered

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"u put me to sleep, i said. william looked at me "oh! no, i meant the way you were reading adn then when ur chest moved up and down... it was realxing..."i said blushing. "i know, i knew waht u meant, i just wanted to make you squirm. he said and kissed my nose. then we heard a noise...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
I'll try to figure this out while also doing my newest story board. Sorry if this doesn't make sense! Also, thanks for all of the compliments. U should have seen me blushing as red as SALSA! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We whirled around and noticed the White Which had found her way through the wardrobe and had her "stone wand" in one and and Lucy, screaming, in one hand. "Oh Lu! R u ok!" I asked, looking quite pitiful. Then brave and strong and sweet (the list could go on forever LOL).........................

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
ran over and grabbed his sword. "let go of my sister! he shouted. "you want her?" the witch said, then come and get her. william attempted to stab her, but she ducked, and hit him in the chest with her sword. he fell to the ground, crying out in pain. i, standing there watching all this, have gotten so angry that nothing is going to stop me from killing her now. "no one does that to my husband! i shout and grab her wand and turn her into stone. georgie falls to the ground, adn i help her up. then we push the witch over to the balcony and push her off, sending her into a million tiny pieces. then we hear my william...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we heard someone running realy fast through the woods..we then hard someone scrathing the door will got up to open it "hey aslan what are you doing here?".. well i just wanted to tell you that they haven't seen annas clone through the woods lately "Oh well thats good" "hmm.. well we dont know.. you see I really don't know what to think there are two options, the first one is that maybe she is gone, and the second one is that maybe she is just hiding waitnig for the perfect time to attck both of you again" "Oh.. will said" "so what should we do?" well the woods are very cold right now and it would be very risky to go out, so just stay here until the climate has changed and then if you want to you can go to the castle, you'll have more security there" "well thank you for advertising us aslan" well ill be going back to the castle....william closed the door and came back to the sofa "who was it at the door? i asked "was it Georgie ".... "no it ws Aslan" will answered and told em everything "and what are we going to do?" will took a deep breath and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
oops sorry i hadnt seen you posts

continue wth the onw you want hahaha

ok... william just got stabbed...and georgie is here with us...oh well, well just say gergie gave him some meds and left...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i ran over to william and jumoed on him, he held me, not wanting to put me down. "ur ok right?" i asked. "yeah, georgie gave me some meds b4 she left...." i started crying adn hugged william, burying my face in his shoulder. "its ok... everythings ok...he said adn sat down, still not putting me down. i jsut dont want you to die...i sadi. i know, and now we cant find evil anna, so that doesnt help either..." i looked at him. "i dont want to leave you... can we jsut stay here on the couch for tonight?"....

"sure, but hey im fienright now dont worry" "okay"i answered "ill g get a blanket and some pillows" "go sit down your wound must still be hurting you"

yeah, it is a little, but im ok. i got everything we needed, then settled back in my williams arms. he held me, never moving, just staying there with me... "you know, i hate it when u get hurt i said." "really cause i kinda like it william said looking down at me. "cause then all you want to do is be with me and make out... and how can i say no to that???" i smiled knowing that it was true. well, tehn why are we just sitting here talking...i said, adn we kissed LONG AND SLOW...for a LONG time...

"its really funny that you like getting hurt just because of that" "but you know you dont have to be hurt to have that"and he starte laughing "besides when you are hurt im afriad of hugging you becuase i fell like if i was huriting your wound"

ur not hurting me... ur kisses are making them feel better..." well, in that case...i said, and went back to kissing him

Then started making-out LONG AND SLOW!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL...............................

HAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY... BUT SO YOU WILLLOVER!!!!

Thank u! Thank u very much!! LOL

hehe contining. "omg i LOVE youer kisses...did i ever tell you that? i asked william when we finally stopped. "actually, no, you havent... hmm, im a good kisser huuh?" i looked at him. "well, im not sure, let me see... and i kissed him. "hmm, im still not very sure.... so i leaned in and kissed him again, this time for a longer time.... "yeah, im pretty sure ur the best kisser ever..." i smiled and then we decided to go tobed, since it was late. william layed down on the couch and i layed the next to him, getting as close as i could, since i was still kinda cold...

William got up suddenly and changed into fleece pjs. Then he grabbed an extra blanket and layed it over me. Then I got out and changed into a nightgown. I climbed in next to Will and he grabbed me and started making out with me LONG AND SLOW, LONG AND SLOW, AND LONG AND SLOW. Then, later at around 2:00 am, he stopped and held me close. Then I heard his soft breathing and then I fell asleep.................

i woke up in the morning, still in his arms, with the sun just beginning to peak over the horizon. i was temped to get up, but i loved being in his arms that i couldnt make myself do it. so i layed there, listening to him snore softly in my ear adn feeling his chest move up and down against my back untill he eventually woke up. i smiled at him and gave him a nice long good morning kiss. "mmm, ilove your goodmorning kisses... they make me want to get up and get more..." he said as he stretched....

Then, as if he had been awake for hours, tackled me and kissed me in my hair. He had missed and then he rolled over blushing like salsa. "OH, honey, it's ok. Wanna try again?" I asked while blushing also. "Oh my god! I can't belive I missed ur lips!" he said, still not looking at me, still blushing, and STILL had not told me an answer. This time I toppled him and kissed him smack on the lips. He seemed pleased and grabbed me ruffling my hair, and making out. He pulled me even closer than ever and, for the first time, REALLY MADE OUT WITH ME. It was really sexy and he ruffled my hair and everything............

ok, SALSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG IM SO BLUSHING RIGHT NOW, AND IM A LITTLE LIGHT HEADED... WHEW! OK...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
who knows how long we made out... all i know was that it was WONDERFUL! that and somehow we ended up outside on the porch... who knows how we got there, but we did. so finally, unable to breathe at a nornmal rate if he even tried. william let go of me, and gasped for air. i sat on the ground, breathing just as hard, waitng for him to take me back again so we could do it again. but he didnt, instead he...

looked down and was TOTALLY ashamed. "What hun? Why'd u stop? That was the best ever?" I asked still breathing rough but wishing he would grab me again. "Well, because, I, um, .............

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums