Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
nope we have never had boyfriends..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Confirmée
nooo dont feel bad i have never dated someone!! and i have never had a boyfriend and i have to invite someone to my prom and i have no idea who to invite! this is so stressing
  • Pays :
o i'm not the only one, my parents are so strict!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
my parents are like when i turned 15 i can have boyfriend! and now im 15 and i dont have a boyfriend
  • Pays :
i don't know who to take to the prom either! I don't think i'll even be allowed 2 go unless i go by myself. I don't think any good looking guy will ask me anyway

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
ha, i have to wait till i'm 20 to goo out!!!

someone will ask you!!!
but not to me because i cant go with someone of my school! i have to meet a hot guy!
  • Pays :
i've never even known of someone who liked me at school before
Edité par William_is_Hot le 11/02/2006 à 01:31

well i have like "dated" a friend of school but that was last year this year nooo!
and a lot of my friends have boyfriends and i dont havee no one grrr
lol
  • Pays :
ha, if u came to my school like every guy would ask u out!!

ha, i want to go to ur school!
jk
jaja i need to meet someoneee i dont want to be alone on valentines day and on the prom!!
i have never dated someone either..although a guy is alway stocking me as well as another guy stocks on me and paui..its soo funny..and then our moms are obssesed with this friend of paui..just because he is supposedly a gentleman becuase he lended me his jacket when i was cold..and they wouldn't stop talking about him for weeks
Edité par Annie1290 le 11/02/2006 à 01:37

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
ha, i'm not going to the valentines dance because everyone goes with a date and i don't
Edité par William_is_Hot le 11/02/2006 à 01:37

well in here you dont have to do with a date on the valentines dancee(good 4 me) lol
hmm.. ok paui so you can go to her school maybe you will find a date there..eheh..and then you can tell me of another guy who is there for me to date him..hehe..yeah right

jaj yes annie yes! jaja lol.....
  • Pays :
ha, the guy i liked just left to high school this year

ohh that's sadd
the guy i like doesnt even know i exist and he will never knoww......
of course im talkiing about william lol
  • Pays :
yea, i wish i went to school with him
i used 2 like jesse but then will came into the picture and i tore down all the jesse posters and put up will!!! I'm never gonna replace will tho!

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums