Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then they went running and laughing at the same time..while they said..im never going to be with a girl..then will laughed really hard and he even turned reed for laughin so much and then he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
just wait till they grow up, they'll fall in love as well. And we laughed.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then i leaned towars will and kissed him he then

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
put his arm around me and walked inside with me.

Edité par William_is_Hot le 01/02/2006 à 00:04

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i love you i said and then he said "i love you even more" and kissed me again then we

• Pays :
he said i'm bored, let's go somewhere. So I said yes and he's like want to go to....?

the movies..then i said "yes what movie are we seeing?" and then he said

• Pays :
Only THe number 1 movie in the world he said, and i smiled knowing that the number one movie in the world was The Chronicles of Narnia, The lion the witch, and teh Wardrobe. You're going to have to disguise yourself then I said, and he just smiled.

and grabbed some sun glasses and a hat and we went to the movies when we got there and sat down to see the movie... suddenly

• Pays :
the popcorn seller recognized will and we ran outside laughin.

and will said i guess we will have see the movie withcout popcorn so we got in again and this time no one saw will then the movie started and will said

• Pays :
Next time let's put on a bigger costume, and ew laughed, we heard someone behind us say shut up, the movies about to stars, but that only made us laugh even more. You should have played susan he said staring at the screen, but i was looking at him...

and then i started laughing and said "why?" and he said well its just because i don't know..i guess

• Pays :
it would have been a lot of fun if spending all that time with you, acting, but then again he said I would have prolly just liked you as a sister. Then i'm glad im not susan i said and rested my head on his sholder, and he tilted his head on mine too.

you know thats true im glad you didn't played susan..then we would both have to disguise to go to the movies and he started laughing..then the lady on the back said "shut up..we payed to see the movie not to hear you talk.." then we just kept quite for a while when william said

• Pays :
started laughin. Whats so funny i asked, it's just that's it's so weird seeing myself on the screen while a million other girls are "fallling in love" with me he said.

i just looked at him and then he said well i mean

• Pays :
that a lot of girls are like he's so cute and hot and all and i just feel weird he said, yeah i knowwhat you mean i said and smiled at him.

i can imagine them going to our house just to see you and then will said

• Pays :
if they knew where i lived and we smiled we didn't say anything until the movie ended. Then ...

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums