Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
omg you better start!

Check the gate....
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
yea, right after i finish my william art!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yea,William always comes first!lol

Check the gate....
  • Pays :
Ofcourse!!! lol!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yea,totally!k i better go.my mom collasped into a deep sleep on my bed behind me,so i guess that means the couch for me tonight well goodnite

Check the gate....
hey is anyone on??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
I'm on !!!
anyone else on?

• Pays :
im on

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
o yay, i had minumum day at school today so i can be here all day! (or until my mom gets home )

• Pays :
lol yea i only had to do 11 problems of math!lol out of 30 lol

hey do you want to write some stories??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
I will!...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
ok..which one??..well you start with one and then ill continue

• Pays :
hey im still here!anyone on?

• Pays :
annie, i love your icon!

thank you a cousin made it for me.. hey why dont you help with the stories? Edité par Annie1290 le 10/02/2006 à 22:14
Edité par Annie1290 le 10/02/2006 à 22:14

• Statut : Confirmée
yeah continue the storiess
hey y'all were talking about jesse. did you mean jesse mccartney?

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
actually, i can'y continue the stories because i couldn't get on the computer for 2 weeks and i am really behind
they're really good tho, dood job!

hm..thats sad..maybe you could read them and then you can continue

Page : 1 ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums