Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and he gave him a picture he had with both of them as babies..will grabbed it and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
aww, thanks daisy, that's really sweet of you.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i just thought that you would like to have it

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
will said "daisy..im glad you are back to your normal mood"..then daisy said.."yes i know" and she started laughing

i hugged her and then we went inside. i made tea and then we all watced pauline, and then after that, daisy left. william closed the door, then said...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
well im glad that you finally accepted me.. i mean i really want to be your friend.. and i smiled..she smiled back and said

oh, we mustve posted at the same time... oh well, someone can just continue off of either ones..

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
This is the best day ever..we can finally be happy i laughed and kissed him and said

im tired... lets go upstairs..." so we went into my room, and i sat down on the bed. william sat down behind me and i leaned back and he put his arms around me. :MMmmm i always feel so safe in your arms i said. william didnt really say anything, but he put his chin on my shoulder. "im glad u feel safe, he said, and went to kiss my cheeck, but i turned my head so he ended up kissing me on the mouth. then he kissed me LONG AND SLOW, and for a REALLY long time, and it was to the point that i was barely breathing, but i didnt care, because kissing him was all i wanted o do...

then i pulled away to get some air and he said

u always pull away... why do u do that?" he said, breathing hard. "hey, i cant pass out on you, and ur having to breath hard too..." i sat up, but william pulled me back down again, and we startd kissing again... LONG AND SLOW.... adn some how, we were back in his bedroom... and his shirt was off...

then he started breathing really hard and puleld back a little bit.. then i said "you see you need air too" and i started laughing then will said

"no way, and started kissing me yet again, but i pulled back. "seriously, ur going to pass outif u dont stop..." william gave a pouty look. "no, catch ur breath, then we will resume..." william caught his breath and as soon as he did, he threw himself on me and started kissing me again...

then we stopped and went to the kitchen to get some tea when we were going donstairs william suddenly

stopped and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "what was that for i asked. "nothing, just wanted too." he said and we went downstairs...

when we got to the kitchen william noticed that he had forgot something upstairs so i stayed there and when he got back he gave me a

• Pays :
bouquet of flowers and roses, and said, i picked these from the garden just for you. Thanks i said and kissed him short and sweet and set the flowers in a vase and put them on the table.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
they are really nice..he laughed and kissed me again and then we

• Pays :
started making steamed pudding

you know i have never understood how you make that steamed pudding.. will laughed and said

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums