Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"because i.... well, i... i cant tell you...its... welll.." he just couldnt get it out. i walked over to him. "what? why did you stop? that was the greatest thing ever...tell me..." he looked at me.. "its because i wanted to take up aslans suggestion....u know... the one about... well, u know..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
"Oh! Well, oh my! Um..." I said totally stunned at what I was hearing. "U mean the one about kids and oh my!" I said and William looked embarrassed. "Nononono, I guess, well, I guess I do too." I said. "Really! Well, um, how, um, Georgie, and um." Poor Will. Sentances weren't coming...........

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
"william, honey...chill out... ok? seriously, just relax... ok... now lets talk about this... do u want to have kids??? william still looked at the ground, still red as ever. "william, hey, hey look at me... do you?" "kinda he said soflty, but i dont want them yet..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
finally they stop making out, my mom was looking at me weird from the kitchen cause Ii was blushing so much!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
"If ur ready, I am," I said as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "I guess, then, I guess I'm, I'm ready," William FINALLY spat out. "Ok, ok, ok, sure," I replied as I walked into bed in a nightgown (after I changed). William followed and changed. Then... Well... We all know what happened next. (BLECH)3 months later, I was prenant with a baby gurl......

GOTTA GO! MUM CALLING...

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Pays :
you did not just say that , I'm blushing like a tomato now!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"hey,hun, when you are ready we will just need to talk, for now calm down, it okay if you are embarassed, so i kissed him on his cheek and went inside the house"then will

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMOGMGOMGOGMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! IM SO SPAZING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! OMG!OK.... MOVING ON...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i was in so much pain from being pregnant...(i cant believe im writing this...) but william was always there. he waited on me hand annd foot, and i never seemed to be needing anything, since william already had it for me. i was laying on the couch, after i had just gotten back from throwing up (darn morning sickness!) and william came and sat dwon next to me. he scooped me up (im still small enoguht he can do that) and kissed me. "ew, honey, i just threw up, my breath is awful..."

hmm.. they always post ebfore i do ..well we cant go on with the one who is posting next wants

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
what? im confuzzled./...what do u mean annie?

yeah that i was writing my next post and postd it and then i saw they had already posted before i did.. but you can go one with the one you like the most ahah

"i dont care...ur my wife, adn i love you..." just then aslan walked in. "am i interrupting anything?" he asked. "no come in...i said and got up to make some tea. "hows the little muffin in the oven? asked aslan touiching my stomach. "oh, fine.... great...im in pain, but thats ok..." william got up to help me. (how sweet) "so, said aaslan, have you thought of what u are going to mname the princess?"

"umm... we still haven't thought of it Aslan" i turned to see will "we will need to think of it" Okay Aslan said im going back tot he castle you are more than welcomed there i hope you will be there soon.. ok aslan when he left i sat down on the couch and will sitted next to me and told me..

"we really should think of a name you know..." he said as i leaned into him, and he put his arms around me. "i know... i like the name chloe, what do you think?" william sat there a minate...i like betty..." he said. i looked at him. "we are not naming our daughter betty...." william kissed my forehead. "i was just kidding...i dont want to name her that either..." hmmm, this is so hard i said...

How about if we call her Lily...

"lily... i like that... where did you come up with that? i asked william. "ive always liked that name... i guess it was just... i dont know.. i always wanted a daughter named lily..." "what do you think about your name lily? i asked as i rubbed my stomach. all of a sudden, i felt her kich for the first time..." "oh my god! william she kicked! lily kicked!!!!" william picked me up and swung me around and kissed me. oh my god! did she? i missed it..." i smiled and touched his cheek. its ok, she'll do it again... lord knows she will....

"hey lily you will kick again so that your daddy can feel you right?" will started laughing "im sure she will" and he kissed me again

ha thats sound so wierd... william is a dad! omg! ok...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
while he was kissing me, i guess he was squishing lily, cause she kicked again, and i jumped, and so did william. "omg!!!! u felt it didnt you??? i screamed. william had the HUGEST smile on his face (much like the one when he was getting crowned in the movie) "yeah!!! i did!! oh my god! thats amazing! there reallyis someone inside you!!!!" we screamed some more, adn i cried and tehn we went back to kissing....

when we stopped i told will "im so happy we are having Lily, but im still afraid i won't be a good mom, well you know" will said

"U will be a great mom... william said. i know u will be...the way u look after georgie is amazing... dont worry, and ill be here to help, and u know aslan will help us out too...

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums