Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i love jesse too jaj but i didnt took of jesse's poster he will always be in my wall ....i need william posterss! i dont have
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
WELL yea jesse's still cute but i like like william, u know what i mean? I need posters too, all i have are some i printed

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeah me too i just print pictures of will and made a colash with jesse chad michael murray jeremy sumpter adam brody and of course will
  • Pays :
are u on all their fansites too?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
noooooooo
just hereee
  • Pays :
me 2, this is the first fansite i ever join!

I talk more on here then at school

yes..she has a wall full of posters about jesse because i gave her a magazine full of them. hey i bet someone likes you its just that you dont know..it happensa ll the time..for example paui and me are on that situation right now..although she is always bothering me saying her friend likes me

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i don't think any1 likes me unless he's an uglu kid or something everyone at my school goes out or has a boyfriend, even this ugly girl i know is going out with an ok guy!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 11/02/2006 à 02:03

hmm..that happens all the time..just ask us..ahah right paui??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
u guys are so nice, if i told a friend that she'd prolly be, that's cuz u'r ugly.

hehe..thank you

• Pays :
so, have u seen anywhere they sell william posters?

nope..not one single store..

• Pays :
ugh!!! were are the pappartzi to take photos of him!!!

i know..hey ill be back like in an hour or less..

• Pays :
hey, u'r back!!!

• Pays :
one time at wal-mart my friend almost got a william poster!this girl grabbed it before she did!and she was soooo mad!!

on the edge of seventeen...
i want postersss of williamm so badlyyyy
  • Pays :
me 2!!! I'm gonna check at walmart and on the internet.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums