Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
we walked out of the theater, but then we heard a scream, and turned around to see a girl running up to us, and she shoved me out of the way and threw herself of william. "get off me u freak! he said. then he went over and helped me off the ground. "u dont understand... im ur true love! the girl said. i snorted. "actually, she is..." william said and put his arm around me. i smiled, and the girl ran off crying...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
This will have to be my last one till NEXT TUESDAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, William, being so sweet, went up to the gurl and said, "It's not u it's just I'm with another gurl right now," she wiped her eyes and glared at me. "Whateve Will. U r so not worth it," the gurl said, fliped her hair and turned. I started charging at her but Will caught me and grinned. "Wait till I give her a piece of my mind and," I said glaring and Will started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked gruffly still trying to knock him out of the way. He said.........

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
u know, u should be happy that she isnt interested in me... cause thats one less person u have to worry about...." i glared at him. "yeah, but are so worth it..." then i called her name and when she turned around, i yelled, betcha ull never get to do this! and i reach up and kissed william in front of everyone, and the grl ran over and pulled us away. "yeah? well, i have pictures of him in my room that i stare at all day... so thats so much better." william started lauging, and i contained myself. "i dont have to look at pics... cause ive got the real thing..." by this time, william was holding his gut laughing so hard... the girl finally gave up, and walked off, trying not to cry. i turned to william. " get up... ur making a scene" i said, and then i started laughing. we got in the car and laughed the entire way home

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
then when we got home will opened the car door and picked me up into his arms and i started kissing him and he was trying not to fall over while walking and kissing me at the same time.then when we got inside,he laid me on the couch and got us both tea and muffins,but this time the packaged kind of muffins(lol i cant contain myself!)

on the edge of seventeen...
hahahaha! vrey funny!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he gave me a muffin but i didnt really eat it. instead incrawled over into his lap and kissed him again. "u werent done kissing me i guess? he asked. "no, i wasnt...if u must know, now stop talking and kiss me already!!!!" he drew me closer and we kissed LONG AND SLOW for a while...

• Pays :
omg do you ALWAYS have to capatalize LONG AND SLOW?!jeez,you are so weird!lol so am i
--------------------------
so we kissed for a long time until i pulled away and will said nothing,because he knew i was catching my breath.then i saw he was all sweaty and his hair was a little droopy,so i moved it away from his eyes and starting making out with him.

because long and slow should be capitalized... to show the effect...lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
finally we were both so tired and out of breath that we stopped, and fell asleep in his arms on the couch. i woke up the next day, still in his arm,s but i had some of his drool on the back of my neck (lol nice touch huh?) i carefully got up and made some tea and went outside and sat on the porch...

• Pays :
ew!drool?!you sicko!lol
------------------------------
then i heard a yawn and heard some footsteps and knew it was William waking up.i was just leaning on the porch fence rail watching the sun rise over the treetops.then Will came outside and put his arms around me.'Morning,sleepyhead.'i said.

mmmmmmph" william moaned. "haha yeah, it was a crazy night..." i said and i leaned back into him. i looked up at william and he leaned down and kissed me. " i love these times you know, "he said into my ear. "why? i asked. then william said...

• Pays :
'I wish we could be together for as long as we want,with no paarazzi to mob us.' 'Oh,now you have to bring up the paparazzi,huh?'i said.'Sorry,just makinga statement.' 'Yea,one that should only have you and me in it.'i turned around and hugged him for long time and just never wanted to let him go.

we stood there hugging each other, not saying anything untill it was well into the morning, then my stomach started growling so we went inside to make some food. "how about muffins? william asked jokingly. i hit him in the arm "haha very funny... i was thinking along the lines of spaghetti... how does that sound?" "it sound good william said, and we made it...

• Pays :
while we were eating it,i decided to eat a little fast and then go online to check my mail.'Ok,this is totally weird.I have 39 emails!Oh my gosh!Haha I guess I'll answer part of them now,but the rest of them later.'

"who r they from? asked william. "um, a lot r from random girls saying how lucky i am, and how they r gonna kill me so they can have u, and stuff like that..." i said laughing. "theyre threatening to kill you? he said, worried. "dont worry, i saiod, its a typical girl thing to do, they really dont mean it. i reached up and put my arms around williams neck, and he leaned lower so i didnt have to get up from the chair. "be careful, he said. i smiled. "william, its ok... i kissed him softly and quickly...

• Pays :
What do you want for breakfast i asked. Hmmmm, let me think about it he said, sitting down on the couch.
~~20 mins. Later~~~
I know he said, steamed pudding and lemon tea.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
haha he said, u made my favorites... thats so kool..." i sat down next to him. "well, ur my favorite, so i think i should make your favorites for my favorite..." william looked confuzzled, then laughed. "ok, i didnt understand any of that..." he said, and then i thought about what i had said, and i started laughing too...

• Pays :
Well, maybe you can understand this i said and threw myself at him and hugged him squishing him really hard and i said , i'ts called LOVE and let go of him.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i guess i have to stop saying those things and laughed again..then i remembered about last night and started laughing and will asked what was i laughing about and then i told him and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
Oh, well next time you see one of my fans, don't mke a big scene like that. He said laughin. "A scene!" I said, you were the one rolling on the floor laughin!"Oh, yeah , that too he said looking down. I just laughed.

"yes, well, that was a good time... i like making out with you..." he shot his eyes over at me. "what? i said, ur expecting me to throw myself at you and make out with you this instant? i said, laughing. "well, kinda william said blushing ever so slightly. "well, i guess u win..." i smiled then climbed into his lap and kissed him LONG AND SLOW...

and we just stayed there kissing until the telephone started ringing and i got up to see who it was..when i picked the phone up i heard

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums