Forums

William Moseley (English) : More Stories

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "More Stories"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : mexique
yn, I just want u to let me explain!! he said desperate... but i just ignored him, that's when he got really annoyed and...

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
he said in a RELALY harsh voice "yn,let me explain!!!

on the edge of seventeen...
that got me to shut up, but i was still very mad, he then began...

• Pays :
he said "yn,let me explain.i`m not seeing anyone else" i said "yea right!!i saw you a few weeks ago making out with a french girl on the patio!" i had enough of it,and slapped him and ran out of the school

he followed me, as i was running tears rolling down my cheeks...

• Pays :
but then the hall monitor stopped him because he didn`t go to my school and needed a hall pass,and i had one.so this time,will couldn`t get to me.

so i just ran as fast as i could, until i could no more and i broke down crying...

• Pays :
i collapsed on the floor,but got up again and kept running and running even if i couldn`t anymore

my legs burnt and i couldn't see anymore since my eyes were loaded with tears, but ijust kept running until i bumped into somone...

• Pays :
it was my friend,jessica.she helped me up,and knew i was running from will.she ran with me all the way to my house which was 20 miles away.i didn`t care how hurt my legs were,it was how hurt my heart was

and it was deathly hurt, you see what I saw that night was...

• Pays :
all i saw in my dreams that night was will cheating on me.i couldn`t tske it anymore

i woke up several times and went to drink some water and tried to dream something else, but i couldn't...

• Pays :
i just layed awake in bed,searching through my emptiness

i felt a huge whole in my heart taking over me like a deathly disease...

• Pays :
then i started hyper-venalating and i could barely breathe

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
I started to see the shape of Will in my eyes walking toward me. It couldnt be him though then I felt a hand on my lips It couldn't be him could it? He was plugging up my only sourse of air. If I lived to see the next day I have to kiss him!!! He ent down and kissed me. this made the breathing even worse!! About a week later,
I woke up in a hospital looked around and saw Will,Daisy,Ben Will ran over to me quicker then a cheetah and kissed me again. I pulled away "cheapskate!" I said

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Pays :
haha that`s funny!
-----------------------------
i made a deathly look at him and said "when i get a chance,i`ll get out of here and get revenge on you!mark my words,i mean it!" and i punched him in the face

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
He held his nose. "Ow! Tht hurt!" he said, eyes watering. I looked at my hand in disbelief, but knew i had to do it. Ben, who was in the corner of the room, laughed quietly. Then Daisy shushed him.
Will sat there, his hand still over his nose. He checked to see if it was bleeding. Just a little. "Yn, please, i dont want you to think tht i cheated you. I would never do tht! Please, i love you." he said. Suddenly, something very weird happened. I kissed him and said, "Will, i hate you, now get out!" i said pointing to the door. The poor guy looked confused, and Ben was dieing of laughter in the corner.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
haha this is very....odd!lol
----------------------------------------i shoved the others out of the room,closed the door and locked it.i screamed at will "that was a kiss of death!" and i heard him fall to the floor.i chuckled

Page : 1 ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums