Forums

William Moseley (English) : SUP LADIES?!?! (NARNIAFREAK?)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "SUP LADIES?!?! (NARNIAFREAK?)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Hey everyone! Waz goin on? I'm supposed to be doin hw (homework for the less talented LOL) but OH WELL. Is anyone on? Narniafreak? U there? Wanna start a story, buddy? LOL
Tehehehahahahehe! Write if ur here!!!!

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i'm here!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hey keep the stories going

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
Really? U guys like the stories THAT MUCH? If so say HEY and I'll continue with narniafreak, WHO BETTER BE ON!!!!

• Pays :
I'm supposed to be doing homework too!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
mee too i am supposedly doing my trigonometry homework..but im about to finish

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
LOL!!!

why dont you continue the storeis and when narnia freak gets here she will continue them

• Pays :
HEY continue the stories please

on the edge of seventeen...
hey will lover are you here???

Yeah yeah yeah I'm here. TRYING TO FINISH HW but can't resist site... must pull self away from screen.... oh well. LOL So waz up Annie?

plss continue thes tories..hhe i know i also have a hard time when trying to do my HW on the computer its like i need to get on this site

DIDO.. LOL.. I'll try to do that while doing GAY spelling hw. Grrrrrr! Hate my teacher!!!!! She is totally doing this :-d :-d :-d

ahah thats funny..well maybe when you finish your hw you can continue with the stories..its just that no one is posting on them right now

hmm.. i wonder if narnia freak is here ??

IF SHE IS SHE BETTER POST!!! BTW: Just continued my story...

• Statut : Habituée
o my gosh! one time went on to my computer i wanted to come to this site and when i would type it in and press enetr it would say page can not be displayed and i was FREAKING!!!!!! out it was hilarious how desperate i was to get on here! but now it works !!!

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
hey shelly do you want to write some stories???

is anyone on??????

• Pays :
Yes, I'm on!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums