Forums

William Moseley (English) : OMG! NARNIAFREAK'S ON!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "OMG! NARNIAFREAK'S ON!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Narniafreak,
WHERE HAVE U BEEN!?!?!?!? I have had to write stories without u! My god! Where have u been in the past few days?! I missed u!! Post here to chat! UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
omg!!! ur on!!!! IVE BEEN GROUNDED FROM THIS SITE... ACTUALLY, IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON HERE NOW, BUT HEY, I CANT HELP MYSELF I WAS GONNA GO CRAZY IF I DDNT!!!! LETS DO STORIES!!!! IVE MISSED U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
UR ON! YEAH! Missed u tons!! My GOD! How could u stay away? I'm supposed to be in the kitchen doin hw but I said I have hw on the computer so I can't be on long.. Let's start...

BTW: To be totally curious and totally noisy, WHY WERE U GROUNDED? (I know. I am so stupid. Oh well!) Also I have a funny story to tell u about my friend...

• Statut : Experte
haha me too! im doing "definitions of vocabulary" lol lets do it!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
My Story: My friend was at her hosue and she went into her room. She shut the door and took out a sexy pic of Will. She kissed it and then she looked at it. IT HAD SMEARED THE INK! She said she screamed and said, "What have I done!" a million-jillion times and then tried to rub the smear out but it just smeared more. So, in front of non-obsessive freaks (BLECH ON THEM) we nicknamed William "Smear" because of that lovely story.

LOL huh!

Consultez d'autres forums