Forums

William Moseley (English) : gotta go now

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "gotta go now"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
k guys, i gotta go!!!! luv much! byes!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
k,but when you come back write in the stories more,k?

on the edge of seventeen...
yeah k im back for like 10 minates...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
okay lets write stories..and when are you going to come again??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
well, im playing the narnia ps game with my dad, but he needed to do something really quick, so im on here, and when hes done, im going back to playing the game... and then i dont know when im gonna be back on...

ahah..well lets continue the stories

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
oh yes, lets... i do love them so, its all i think about during school... and i usually get in trouble for nopt paying attention...lol

okay..anyone else here??

yeah im back!!!!

wuhu..i was starting to get bored..eheh

haha yeah i know... im glad that so many people like doingthe boards cause theyre so much fun!!!!! i love em!

yes i know they are all really good..although sometimes i get really mixed between them

yeah me too, i constantly have to say, ok, now which one is this one??? lol

yes..and then i have to go back and read at the last three or four posts to remeber..

yep, me too, thats why it takes me so long...

alright, its late and i have to go...for good. well, i mean not for good, but at least for toight... sobye guys! love yas!!!

okay..someone else in here who wants to write stories???

k yeah, i just wanted to catch up on the stories, and now im leaving, so bye guys!

is anyone on??

• Pays :
yes, I am!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums