Forums

William Moseley (English) : did you know?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "did you know?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
did you guys know that narnia has been nominated for THREE academy awards?!!!!! yay!!! i hope it wins at least one. oh and by the way what im about to say is totally random but in the letter i sen to william i wrote that "since i'll never meet you i am just fine will saying you are very good looking" !!!!!!!!!!@!

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
  • Statut : Experte
LOL! that's funny.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
omg,i would DIE if he said,'Thank you.I hope you do meet me one day,I love to meet my fans.' and i would totally burst out with obsessing-ness!!!!!lol

on the edge of seventeen...
haven't you already?

• Pays :
what do you mean?i sent him a letter but he hasnt replied yet

• Statut : Confirmée
i really hope narnia wins the 3 awards its nominated to
  • Pays :
yea me too

william_693, i was talking about the part where you said, "i would totally burst out with obsessing-ness!!!!!"Votre texte
i meant haven't you already done that

i think william should be nominated for the film like not on oscars but.. i dont know
  • Pays : Canada
hey but if the film is nominated then HE and other people will probably going to get the award and WE would get to see his georgeous face!

im down with that.
  • Pays :
oh,now i know what you mean,cotaco_girl.well,iwould burst with MORE obsessing-ness lol

• Pays :
yea, if he wins theres going to be more people taking pictures of him , and you know what that means !!!!!! MORE TO OBSSES OVER!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
oh yea,oh yea,oh yea,oh yea!YEA,BABY!!!!sorry,im quoting stuff from Austin Powers...

• Pays :
i havn't seen that movie.

WILL~WILL~WILL~WILL~WILL~WILL~WILL...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
Srry to burst ur will bubble but The actors WEREN"T nominated. Narnia was nominated for make-up, sound mixing and visual effects. But on the other hand, i still hope he is there looking his usual sexiness!~!!~!!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
lol sorry.I LOVE WILLIAM MOSELEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

• Pays :
yeah, i know, but if it does win, people are abviously gonna be taking pictures of the actors!

• Pays :
R we all in will obsesss mode or something?????!!!!! I kno i am

Edité par will4ever le 10/02/2006 à 22:09

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums