Forums

William Moseley (English) : William at the BAFTAS

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "William at the BAFTAS"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
William was here to support his NARNIA co-star, James McAvoy, who won the Rising Star Award. Here is a picture of Will with...Rupert Grint !

Edité par stephany le 19/02/2006 à 21:43
  • Pays :
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
I'll post more pictures later ! It's great to see him next to Rupert. No competition between the NARNIA and HARRY POTTER stars !
  • Pays :
WILL LOOKS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER, it think!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
no offense,but Will makes Rupert look old!lol

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL LOOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD THERE!!!!!!!!!

Small pictures, but still...Anna Popplewell + William at the Pre-Baftas party.

Edité par stephany le 19/02/2006 à 22:27
  • Pays :
youre tellin me!!!

• Pays :
omg i sooo love his white scarf!!!!!

• Pays :
OMG!!! It does look like thy're going out, cuz their not with the rest of the cast!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
it looks like OMG!!!! he dyed his hair?!

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
  • Pays :
no, i think it looks the same

no no look in gallery under magazines and the very first picture on the top looks like he died his hair dark brown!!! seriously go look!!!

hey who are the two kids in the picture??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
hmmm, it does look a bit darker, but that might be because the picture looks dark itself, but his hair now does look a lot darker than it did in the bravo magazine where he's unbuttoning his shirt!

the one in magazines from the dialy telegraph

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i don't know, i only recognized georgie and skander and anna, not the other two!

in the picture where he's with rubert will looks so youn and handsome!!!!!!

no no no this one it looks really dark brown! Image hosting by TinyPic

and i'm sorry but it doesnt look good

yes i know...but do you know who the other two kids in the other picture are?

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums