Forums

William Moseley (English) : William skips the Oscars

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "William skips the Oscars"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Finlande
Did you read that already?
I think that is so sad, but I appreciate his own decision.
Maybe he can someday win the Oscar for the best men Performance... hope so <3

What do you think?
Edité par RutZi le 05/03/2006 à 16:35
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
I think it's great to see that he seriously wants to continue his studies. But I hope he will attend the Saturn Awards Ceremony, in case he wins !! I don't know why he thinks he won't. He did an excellent performance in Narnia !
  • Pays :
oh, i actually like it that he thinks his studies are more important! Did he win?
Edité par William_is_Hot le 05/03/2006 à 17:33

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
I think it's good that he's skipping the oscars but im kind of upset cause I wanted to see him there.

Thump Thump Thump Thump.
  • Pays :
me too, thats thec whole as to why i was gonna watch the oscars. but it is nice to know that he values his education

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
I am proud of him, because he wants study like others in his age and he don't want come exploitation like this.
Heyy... is someone going to look Oscar-gala on tv tonight (here in Finlandit is night)? I am, but not all festivity... When it starts here on tv, it will be 0:30 a clock`.
  • Pays :
i think that is so sweet!i don't really watch the oscars and i was going to look at what channel they're on,but i'm glad he made his own decision and that he values his education more than being famous

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah. he has his priorities straight obviously

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
and that's a good thing!that means he isn't a stuck up Orlando Bloom.i hate saying that name,but William isn't that name and that's sooo cool!lol

• Pays :
yeah, i like how will isn't egotistical....
(stuck-up)

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
he's just so sweet,he would never be stuck up!humble Will

I hope he goes to the Kids Choice Awards! My friends goin so if he was there she could probally get me an autograph

Thump Thump Thump Thump.
that would be awesome!

ya. If she got one for me I would scream for hours!

Thump Thump Thump Thump.
  • Pays :
me too!!!!i would be like,'OH MY GOD!!!!WILLIAM`S HAND TOUCHED THIS PAPER!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i would run around screaming my head off, showing everyone i saw that i got wiliiam moseley's signature!

• Pays :
i know!!i would be like,'LOOKIE!!!!LOOKIE!!!!!I`VE GOT WILLIAM MOSELEY`S AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

me too! or go into a state of shock!

i agree with all of you. i would be way more excited to be standing there when he was actually writting the autograph. I think i'd wet my pants and then pass out. My spirit would have to dial 911.

Thump Thump Thump Thump.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums