Forums

William Moseley (English) : Prince Caspian

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "Prince Caspian"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Australie
Hey everyone im sure u no but it was released officially today that Prince Caspian is DEFINATLEY going ahead. it only sed to be released nxt year. how exciting! anyway im sure everyine noes already but i havent been around on the net lately to find out. Bear

"if he tells us to hurry up one more time... I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat" "Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. The beaver also mentioned you wanted to turn him into a hat."
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
thanx bear! i new that they were going to start filming but i didn't know when! thanx!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
yeh wen he came to our school he sed it should b released in 2007 i cant wait
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
that is so awesome tht he came to your school!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays : Canada
He actually went to ur school? If he did ur lucky. When my school decides to send someone to the school they send the Imagination Machine ( a weird group of people who actually all look like there gay who put on a weird skits for u) It was really funny to watch though!

Thump Thump Thump Thump.
  • Pays : Australie
wow u are sooooo lucky. no one ever comes to our school!

"if he tells us to hurry up one more time... I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat" "Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. The beaver also mentioned you wanted to turn him into a hat."
  • Pays :
omg HE WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL?!?!?!

on the edge of seventeen...
Consultez d'autres forums