Forums

William Moseley Community : Make it up as you go along! take a look...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Make it up as you go along! take a look..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
so we stoped laughing for a moment and then anna said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays : mexique
woah, i hadn't laugh that hard since a long time ago!

- For you I will, no matter what-
i said, "Me either! i needed a good laugh after going through this devestation!"

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays : mexique
yeah, we all did, skandar said. In two days skandar was gonna be able to get out of the hospital so we were all excited, especially skandar.

- For you I will, no matter what-
we were really happy about the news but then we calmed down and georgie said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i've got to go to the bathroom" and anna was in the one in skandar's room, so i took her down to the lobby to use the bathroom! when she got through we got on the elevator and guess who was on? it was...

Ruby Wax.. goergie looked at me and i could see in ehr eyes that she didnt like ruby either..we then when to skandars room and

• Pays :
and i knocked on the door and said 'anna,could you hurry up in there?the other toilet isnt working.' i knew i was lying,but we needed to get away from the velvet curtain lady(my name i made for her!woohoo!!!lol)

on the edge of seventeen...
once we got down stairs and Ruby saw will she fainted! will was about to! he said, " Everyone get out of here right now!" we all ran outside leaving ruby lying on the floor! will said, " she is the biggest creep ever"

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : France
So we ran to the car and
and once we got in the car, she was charging towards us in her red, shower curtain dress! will locked the doors just as she leaped on his door! he drove off throwing ruby to the ground squirming like a worm!

• Pays :
we drove really fast, watching her disapper in the mirror. I had a strange feeling that it wasbt the last of her. Will said...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
"that's the last of her" but just as he got through saying that, she was instantly on top of the car pounding the roof! she was screaming, "I want my Will! he's mine! Mine! All mine!"

• Pays :
will sped up, hoping to throw her off. she didn't budge. i opened up the window and tried to use all my might to push her off. she still didn't move. it was lie she was superglued or something. Then i remembered something- i threw acorns off to the side of the road and she hastily went after the acorns.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
but she is so stupid that she didn't realize that when you jump off a car going 100 mph that you don't live through it! but it was so horrifying because she just jumped up after gathering her acorns and ran after us even faster

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
He’s mine! I yelled and I threw all kinds of heavy thing at her.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
she was running so fast it looked like she was kicking up the cemment that makes roads.acorns were flying up in the air and cracking windsheilds

her hair was all messed up and her dress was torn to shreds! but she was as determined as ever to get "her will" !

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
Will stopped the car, because the only way we were going to get rid of her was by handling her, face to face.

I am Fortune's fool....
i was FURIOUS! i was ready to handle anything she threw at me! she was jealous of mine and will's relationship so she was going after me! she threw herself at me and was fixing to squish me until will jumped in front of me causing ruby to land on him squishing him

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 39 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums